Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: September Update

September Update

I am always fascinated by the small tweaks the designers introduce: zoo sign refreshed, money design changed, and the potato chip bag!!! The potato chip bag? Wasn't high on my list - but oh well.

And what is that big obtrusive tank-like thingy crowding our dock area? It better contain something cool, because it is just an eyesore right now.

The wings we get awarded for filling planes have also changed - now a globe and plane.

Hadn't see the potato chip bag!

And the Kindle waiting game starts.

The market has made a major change to our harm. The limit on jewelry purchases is now 3! That will virtually put an end to all the free t-cash for buy and selling jewelry. That, along with the regatta task refreshes is making this "free" game expensive.

More looking. I think they have changed things that had letters. The parking garage now has a car on its sign, not P , the drive-in picture has changed.

Really testing my memory

The TV station now has a big red tv on its structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I am always fascinated by the small tweaks the designers introduce: zoo sign refreshed, money design changed, and the potato chip bag!!! The potato chip bag? Wasn't high on my list - but oh well.

And what is that big obtrusive tank-like thingy crowding our dock area? It better contain something cool, because it is just an eyesore right now.
    I think it's cool also. Have you ever noticed that the clocks on buildings are on the same time? Except for the train station Can't wait to see all the new features. I hope someday they have that red money van at the bank rolling around town. As for the signs on buildings it was always curious to me why some would be the icon and others would have letters. Today I noticed Alex from Gardenscapes asking for a delivery.
    Last edited by Lightbox; 09-08-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    The market has made a major change to our harm. The limit on jewelry purchases is now 3! That will virtually put an end to all the free t-cash for buy and selling jewelry. That, along with the regatta task refreshes is making this "free" game expensive.
    I think the jewelry buying and selling for Tcash will continue, you simply won't be able to hold a lot of it in your barn. I have tons of ore that grew even larger by doing mining tasks, so I am making ingots per usual, but throwing one or two into the Jewelry Store every so often. I haven't had to purchase jewelry for the past 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    It is still an individual's choice to spend money. There is nothing that can't be achieved in the town or zoo with just patience .

I like the new opening screen but I miss the little girl giving the medals