Thread: I've Given Up

I've Given Up

I've really enjoyed this game and would like to stay, but I'm a social person and I've posted here requesting players for my co-op, I've asked friends on my list as well as ' find friends through my co-op.

I've read hundresd of players requests, pleadings and begging for a new barn or shed for tools, easier ways to expand the township and the zoo , and on, and on... Its time to find a game where people want to be more social and where the developers listen and care enough about their players to listen to them. I may be back occasionally but see no need to continue on. I will help as many people as I can till my barn runs out.

I will say that people have invited me to thier co-op, but once you've been a leader, it's hard to be just a member. I appreciate all the requests I have received. Thank you so much.

Sounds to me like people are trying to be social with you by inviting you to their coops. But, if that’s the way you feel, I do wish you the very best of luck.

Hi Tina

Sorry but there are way too many co-ops looking for players right now. That is why it is almost impossible to recruit. The most social players will not join a small co-op, they will join a big group. You are caught in a catch 22 situation.

As for the devs listening or not, they will never change the dynamic of the game they created. No company does that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

thanks for your response bessville. That's true Graylady. It's just very lonely.

Tina;

Sorry you are singing the blues there. I don't think you will find another game quite like Township.
    So I hope you don't leave the game. How many are in your Co-op now? Is it just you?
    Graylady told you right about the whole Co-op Conundrum. It takes a lot of time to grow
    a Co-op from scratch.

My suggestion would be to join one, a successful one and serve some more apprenticeship time.
    Get your game in order, leveling stuff up and such. Level yourself up. You will have lots of chat
    for the Christmas Holidays and bye bye loneliness.

Then give it another go in the future. Come up with a jazzy name. Make it open Co-op.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.