Thread: Setting up new profile on iPad iOS that had HAD Township on Before

Setting up new profile on iPad iOS that had HAD Township on Before

I am trying to set up an entirely different profile for Township on my daughter's iPad. I had been running my game and then proceeded to change everything to make it her iPad exclusively.

1. Changed her Apple ID -- do not have Family Sharing enabled. The two iPads are not connected in any way.
    2. Changed her to her own Face Book Account
    3. Deleted Township App from her iPad
    4. Re-Installed Township from App store, on Her iPad.
    5. Changed Game Center profile to her own account (showed Township as ZERO-not like on my own iPad)

And the problem is this: When Township is launched on my daughter's Cleaned up iPad - it goes right back to MY profile - Level 86. I want her to be able to run her own Township at level Zero. How can I get it to work?

I am not giving out names, ID's or profile names in this setting. If you want them, I can email them or chat privately. Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give. I can answer at email address given for the Forum.
    Last edited by Joyce Fowler; 09-07-2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Additional info

Adizton: Out of all the things you mention, did you "reset" the iPad itself, erasing all prior owner data? Doesn't that usually "clean" it for a new owner?

It's likely you will need to contact Playrix support from within the game. This will send them specific information, so they can reset the game for you.

Playrix Support will not contact you based on a post in the forum itself. (In relation to your comment on providing IDs, and chat etc)

Thank you, Nana..that is one thing that I didn't try. Will do it the next time I get it out of her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Adizton View Post
    Thank you, Nana..that is one thing that I didn't try. Will do it the next time I get it out of her hands.
    I am sure resetting/clearing the iPad will work. Just remember she will be starting on a "new" iPad, new owner name, new iTune account, new apps etc will now have to be installed - using her account settings you have created for her. Good luck.

We reset the device and we use apple family sharing and my account appears on my husbands device. Is it because of family sharing? This is really frustrating.

Angry Playrix link game data to a device not an account - are you ok with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsand187 View Post
    We reset the device and we use apple family sharing and my account appears on my husbands device. Is it because of family sharing? This is really frustrating.
    I reset an iPad completely.
    Gave it to my friend.
    Brand new Apple ID.
    They downloaded Township
    My old data appeared.

So,
    Playrix have decided that it is OK to link game data directly with a device.
    Are people happy with that decision?
    Is it not better that we are able to decide for ourselves how to manage our own games and devices?

Strange strategy to me.

?????????????