Thread: Unable to download content

Unable to download content

Hi, my galaxy tab2 crashed and I couldn't continue gardenscape...I uninstalled and re installed however I now get a pop up advising there's a technical issue and content can't be downloaded. My internet connection is fine. Has anyone had thus issue or knows how to fix it please. I still seem to have all my data showing in app manager.
    Thanks Jan

Quote Originally Posted by janb23 View Post
    Hi, my galaxy tab2 crashed and I couldn't continue gardenscape...I uninstalled and re installed however I now get a pop up advising there's a technical issue and content can't be downloaded. My internet connection is fine. Has anyone had thus issue or knows how to fix it please. I still seem to have all my data showing in app manager.
    Thanks Jan
    I have an iPad Air 2 and have experienced the same error.

I originally got it when I first tried to play the game after installing. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the error remained. So I turned my iPad all the way off and turned it back on again, and it started working.

The error appeared again when I tried to unlock a new zone, and again, restarting the iPad fixed it for me. I don't know if that will solve the problem on your Galaxy, but so far it seems to be a consistent fix for iPad, so it's worth a try.

Hi lynx_child
    I'll give it a go, worth a try.

many thanks
    Jan

I have for many weeks tried to download the extra file needed to play this game but each time i received this message.

I have ADSL 2+, Samsung SM-T530 10" tablet and i have no problems with dowloading other games and connecting to the internet. Is there another way to get the file? Maybe it is an Australian problem. Please help as i love the older game on my PC.

•••

No luck

Quote Originally Posted by lynx_child View Post
    I have an iPad Air 2 and have experienced the same error.

I originally got it when I first tried to play the game after installing. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the error remained. So I turned my iPad all the way off and turned it back on again, and it started working.

The error appeared again when I tried to unlock a new zone, and again, restarting the iPad fixed it for me. I don't know if that will solve the problem on your Galaxy, but so far it seems to be a consistent fix for iPad, so it's worth a try.
    I have an IPad Pro. I am unable to get to the 2nd day as it won't update and I keep getting the error about maintainance and to check my internet connection. There's nothing wrong with the connection.

Hi all, I have reported this to tbe playrix support team, but haven't had a reply as yet. It's a real shame as I think the game is excellent and like you guys I have no problem with other games, even fishdom. Hope support find a solution ....please

У меня больше половины не видать персонажей. Прошу проверить и решить эту проблему.