Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: T-Cash Demands

  1. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    329
    No need to pay your hard earned real money to play this game! I spend $0 and still playing and enjoy it. This is a game of patience. You can trade $ with fast outcome(ie. time)! Be it paid by real money or earned in the game (with patience and your valuable time ). The key word is: Enjoy! If you like to pay $100 to earn $30 and get on the podium of winners, that is considered worthwhile by that person because winning means $$ in his/her book.
    Last edited by hchl; 02-03-2018 at 08:22 AM.

  2. #72
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    45
    I agree that there seems to be a bit of greed. If I need to buy gems they are purple=50 tcash, red =30 tcash, green =20 tcash, and gold =10 tcash. How is it fair then when in the orders a trade of gems could be 5 purples and 3 reds for 2 golds? That's like paying 340 tcash for 20 tcash worth of gems. Big ripoff!!!!

  3. #73
    Member Will9455Nikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by cyderry View Post
    If I need to buy gems they are purple=50 tcash, red =30 tcash, green =20 tcash, and gold =10 tcash. How is it fair then when in the orders a trade of gems could be 5 purples and 3 reds for 2 golds? That's like paying 340 tcash for 20 tcash worth of gems. Big ripoff!!!!
    I too don't understand the amount of t-cash for a gem. But as a suggestion, don't ever use Aurelio (I think is his name) for gems. They do come over time.

  4. #74
    Is Aurelio the guy in your helicopter area that always wants to take your precious gems?

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Is Aurelio the guy in your helicopter area that always wants to take your precious gems?
    Spot on.

    The one thing Playrix absolutely nailed with him, is giving his task a different color with the red edge so it stands out a bit. This really helps in notifying me I have a helicopter mission I need to cancel ASAP

    Quote Originally Posted by cyderry View Post
    I agree that there seems to be a bit of greed. If I need to buy gems they are purple=50 tcash, red =30 tcash, green =20 tcash, and gold =10 tcash. How is it fair then when in the orders a trade of gems could be 5 purples and 3 reds for 2 golds? That's like paying 340 tcash for 20 tcash worth of gems. Big ripoff!!!!
    You don't ever -need- to buy gems. They come to you over time as you send planes, delve deeper into the mine, and - provided you stall your zoo development - sell items in your zoo shop.

  6. #76
    No you don’ need to buy gems if you are happy to twiddle your thumbs for a fortnight not everyone is happy

    I know several who have just chucked the game for that reason its boring

    Thats where playrix is short sighted . Trying to force large amounts of money out of people who may not have any money to spare just makes playrix a loser where if they stopped people leaving out of boredom and made it just a little cheaper to play when stuff gets short they could maybe be bigger winners
    Last edited by Felinefeline1; 02-07-2018 at 03:33 PM.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    Spot on.

    The one thing Playrix absolutely nailed with him, is giving his task a different color with the red edge so it stands out a bit. This really helps in notifying me I have a helicopter mission I need to cancel ASAP



    You don't ever -need- to buy gems. They come to you over time as you send planes, delve deeper into the mine, and - provided you stall your zoo development - sell items in your zoo shop.
    No kidding, right? I have NEVER used that guy. He's not going to swindle me out of my gems.

  8. #78
    I’m in total agreement ... used to love the game. And now I’m looking for another game... any suggestions?

  9. #79
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    51
    Well that would make it a bit easier if..... I didn’t choose to spend money on tcash 1 time and now my tcash ads are only coming twice a day. I waited for months and no changes back to normal so what did i do?? Buy more tcash. Why??? Because it’s necessary to compete in regatta and events and buy decorations!! So yes it is necessary to buy once you make the mistake of buying JUST ONE TIME!! I cannot stack tcash if I’m only getting 2 ads a day and may not even get 1 tcash from that. Achievements only get completed every so often and getting cash from HOL is nearly impossible. This game has became the game of “if you have money or not.”I really love love the new decorations when they come out and that’s my main reason I play. I like decorating but isn’t possible without tcash. What do you suggest if you can’t make enough tcash and can’t afford to keep buying it???

  10. #80
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Is Aurelio the guy in your helicopter area that always wants to take your precious gems?
    Yes but he gives you the gems that are hard to get like the orange and green. He takes the ones you have the most of. He’s very helpful IMO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •