Thread: T-Cash Demands

T-Cash Demands

Dear Playrix,

You are simply too greedy!
    - Increasing the number of t bucks to speed up tasks
    - Increasing the number of t bucks to buy things
    - Increasing the number of t bucks to Build
    - Making the game more difficult so that we have to use t bucks

You are becoming a luxury that I cannot afford.

You are taking the fun out of the game. When it is too stressful, I walk away and find something else to play

Cash demands

30 trains and several p!anes waiting for last nails to upgrade barn. Ive been waiting days and days for 9 nails!!! Xmas decorations are cash not coins. Tasks are harder for less reward. Not enjoying game nearly as much since last regatta season started. I would quit but I did buy cash early on and use it sometimes but feel "forced" now. I agree with the greed thread posted. If your game feels like work people won't play, period. Charge more upfront if needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamyjoe View Post
    30 trains and several p!anes waiting for last nails to upgrade barn. Ive been waiting days and days for 9 nails!!! Xmas decorations are cash not coins. Tasks are harder for less reward. Not enjoying game nearly as much since last regatta season started. I would quit but I did buy cash early on and use it sometimes but feel "forced" now. I agree with the greed thread posted. If your game feels like work people won't play, period. Charge more upfront if needed!
    You are so right. Level 62 and leader of a co-op and all I get is unusable gems and almost no bucks. This game is made for people with a lot of money to spend. And what's the fun in that. Buy your way through all the levels?
    Last edited by Firenze; 12-15-2017 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Merged

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap144 View Post
    You are so right. Level 62 and leader of a co-op and all I get is unusable gems and almost no bucks. This game is made for people with a lot of money to spend. And what's the fun in that. Buy your way through all the levels?
    This subject has been done to death so many times.. it’s not necessary to spend real money, it really isn’t. Just have a little patience.

I agree with Bessville. When I first started I spent a lot of money buying t-cash to speed up trains and buy missing materials. I soon realized this was unsustainable. I got involved with the forum and read all the posts in New to Township. Once I learned some tricks and tips and decided to enjoy the ride I found I was able to play with very little cash outlay.
    I only buy t-cash now when I get a good sale offer just to compensate the Playrix team for creating such an awesome game.

I don't spend real money to get tship cash. I like watching the videos and working on getting the achievements done. I am currently with 145 tship cash. Don't really speed up anything and I wait for the building materials. I think I've really only spent tship cash on the market guy. It pays when you like to help other players out. I also keep 90 letters and 40 clovers a day for the HOL in the regatta. Comes in handy.

While I agree with OP and they have got greedy I do buy t cash regularly

I look at it that I don t go far to spend money I dont drink so its entertainment

Nothing in life is free if you enjoy it you got grit your teeth and pay

Yea Feline, I agree. I have so much each month "budgeted out" for Township. It is mainly spent on decorations (lol), and I am really hoping for some good deals when the Event starts tomorrow, as I need a few more Christmas trees

Another event coming up, get ready to get screwed by the pay to winners.

What I can’t understand with the event is why some people pay to win. When the first prize is 30 Tcash why would you spend 100s of Tcash to win a mere 30? Most people do not know who won so there is really no bragging rights and ten seconds after the event is over it is forgotten. The same can be applied to regatta.