Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easier way to get coins or easier levels.

Easier way to get coins or easier levels.

I don't think I am the only one who has a problem with not easily getting coins. I find it very troubling and makes me want to play the game less.

Maybe it's an idea to get daily coins? And every 7 days or so, you get an extra bonus if you've logged in for the last 6 days straight.

Another idea is maybe getting a daily spin thingy. You can certain amount of coins, stars or power-ups from that. It could be nature themed, with branches, leaves and flowers, to make it fit in the garden. Or something along your garden style!

I hope that something will be done about this. I don't think a lot of people would mind watching an add in return of something in-game.

I'm in total agreement. Especially the higher levels make it really tough to get through without the extra bombs.

I fully agree..I am losing interest based on the coin requirement to move forward....

Quote Originally Posted by Arimwe View Post
    I don't think I am the only one who has a problem with not easily getting coins. I find it very troubling and makes me want to play the game less.

Maybe it's an idea to get daily coins? And every 7 days or so, you get an extra bonus if you've logged in for the last 6 days straight.

Another idea is maybe getting a daily spin thingy. You can certain amount of coins, stars or power-ups from that. It could be nature themed, with branches, leaves and flowers, to make it fit in the garden. Or something along your garden style!

I hope that something will be done about this. I don't think a lot of people would mind watching an add in return of something in-game.

I love this game but as with all games I need to be able to progress without losing interest. Way way Too hard to move forward and too long to get new lives or help. I understand there is a need to make money but in the long run you make more if you keep me around. I am almost just...done...and I made it to the late 5's in cc before I finally said enuff

Total agreement! At level 90 (something) and stuck on the timer. I have barely any coins and am loosing interest FAST! I have been playing Phisdom for over a year now and although there are some difficult levels on that game ( playrix game so I can mention) it has held my interest. I guess Austin is never going to be able to give our visitor some tea.

Cute game but something needs to be done about coins.

Agree!! Losing interest. Stuck on lv 25 came back after a few days away and they chgd the level making it harder. I'm about to walk away from this game

Suggestion on Coin Payouts

I think the amount of coins you win on a board should AT LEAST be around 300-400. This way, once you've struggled through several levels, you've earned enough coins to purchase a little set of "boosts" or maybe you have enough saved up to extend gameplay on a level, or two. As it is right now, there will never be any way to "buy" anything on the game without using one's own actual money. NEVER. There's no "reward" for playing the game. That's part of the fun for some people. Earning the coins by winning levels and using the coins to buy extra things. The way the coin payout is right now, it's impossible to achieve. And, if you do happen to have 900 coins to use to extend play on one level? You're completely wiped out afterwards, with no hope of winning them back...unless you win FORTY-FIVE more levels straight and receive 20 coins each. Ha! Good luck. Forty-five levels of playing Gardenscapes just to win back the 900 measly coins you spent on extending ONE LEVEL, for FIVE MOVES?! Something's not right here, and wow, for a game to be that depressing it's almost comical. If the payout was 300-400 coins per level, you could easily earn them back by winning just a few more levels.

I understand Playrix is a business and doesn't want to flood everyone with free coins, but they have GOT to come up with something a little more balanced. People are still going to buy plenty of coin packages...but the 5-20 coin payout per level is totally absurd compared to the exorbitant amount of coins they take to "buy" boosts and extend gameplay...not to mention if and when you ever decide you want to change the plants in your garden! Who has coins for that? No one, I suspect, unless they purchase them...and I also suspect that everyone's too upset with the game to meander around in their virtual "garden" (or what little of the areas they've been able to open) and even enjoy the plants...and THAT'S why we're all here, isn't it? For the gardening!

I wish someone would PLEASE take this into consideration. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimwe View Post

LOVE both ideas!
    Last edited by hyacinth; 09-09-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: To remove discussion of non Playrix game

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherG View Post
    LOVE both ideas!
    Heles little AS long AS the gm don't care

I am on 45 struggel to get to the next lever cant we get more moves and more boms and exsetra it wil help with all the levels