Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syncing game

Syncing game

So I totally brain farted on what to do. I just put this on my phone and I feel like to sync the game I hit load game and type confirm. I've done this before so I should remember. But I'm kinda freaking out that I might lose all my progress. So if someone can tell me that I'm not a complete dumb dumb please.

You're right on the money. I just transferred all my game progress to a new phone less than 24 hours ago. First log into facebook. Then skip through the intro thing, put in your name, play the first level, buy the benches then go to play the second level. The game will autosave and find the progress from your old account. It will then ask you to stick with the new game or link to the old one. Pick the old, type confirm. win.

Not a dumb dumb.

Thanks I got it to work. 😊

How do I sync the game on my computer (PC) with my iPhone/iPad? I'm seeing two different games when playing. So confused

Quote Originally Posted by MaMaPraz View Post
    How do I sync the game on my computer (PC) with my iPhone/iPad? I'm seeing two different games when playing. So confused
    I'm afraid it can't be synched, see here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post285808

Note: ~ Done, double post deleted ~
    My keyboard was acting up the first time I tried to reply, so first reply went into Mod queue and will probably appear here sometime as double post, just containing the link. Will delete it when I see it.
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-14-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'm afraid it can't be synched, see here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post285808

Note: My keyboard was acting up the first time I tried to reply, so first reply went into Mod queue and will probably appear here sometime as double post, just containing the link. Will delete it when I see it.
    Good to know, thank you for the info...I was looking for any messages relating to it!

Quote Originally Posted by MaMaPraz View Post
    Good to know, thank you for the info...I was looking for any messages relating to it!
    You're very welcome And seeing that they "work on it" for some time already, maybe it will change sometime!

I had to do a factory reset on my phone and now I'm back, art the beginning. How do I get back to where I was? I was on level 113!!
    Thanks for any help.

Did you ever sign in using a Facebook account? You should be able to sync by signing in. If you didn't I'm not sure what you can do.

I am not getting a download option. I have an iPhone 7 on iOS 10. I've been trying for a week to sync from Facebook. And I'm getting kinda frustrated. Any ideas