Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lily left the valley
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hi Lily (or whoever is left in the valley ),

I think it's the platform -- I, for a change, couldn't find the post where it describes which platform can synch with and see which ones at all, but I seem to recall Windows can only see other windows towns.

ETA: found a post with the link to Graylady's overview:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post659825

No sync-ing means no see-ing, so to speak. (BTW, you find them with using "sync" in the Advanced Search and "titles only". But easier is to bookmark the Friending Guide. *g*)

In any case, the Coop tag is used with the # correctly.
    Thanks, _DD_. I was wondering if it was the platform as I had read about the friending issue, but was hoping I could still at least travel to look anyhoo. Bummer.

Good to know about the #.

I really appreciate this. I felt like I was remembering something wrong. *chuckles*

FWIW, I have lived in many valleys. I always end up leaving them. Lilies of the valley are my favorite flower, so combining the two rendered a forum name that hasn't been taken by another at any forum I've sought to use it on so far.

What a fabulous review of my three favorite ladies!!! Each town is unique and peaceful to wander thru and relaxing!

And gotta luv duckies million dollar trees!!! I love to touch and light them up all at once
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

My pleasure, Lily

Quote Originally Posted by Lily left the valley View Post

FWIW, I have lived in many valleys. I always end up leaving them. Lilies of the valley are my favorite flower, so combining the two rendered a forum name that hasn't been taken by another at any forum I've sought to use it on so far.

I looked up "Lilies of the valley" only now you mentioned this - Maiglöckchen! it's a name! not only a play on words, how cute
    Your sentences about leaving the valleys might be really deep.

Good luck in your game! I also hope it is possible one day to visit and watch at least no matter where/which OS. But seeing that they are really different (one has stuff, which the other does not, and thus, has never downloaded and can't display), it might be difficult and take some time...

I agree that the 3 towns in the spotlight all truly deserve recognition! Well done ladies, and well done Cobalt for championing their creations!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

3 beautiful towns.
    They are all unique and each one inspires and touches you in a very different way.
    Thank You Cobalt for taking the time to write these reviews.