Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 08.12 The Newest Update!

Dear Natasha .

Thank you for every thing , but I'm face problem and I need your help please ,And told me what I do now .

I've been having a problem for almost two months , I can not get into the game (My farm) , all I want to enter is to show me this phrase ( A new version is available and will now be downloaded. If the update does not install automatically , go to your download folder to complete the installation ) .
    Click to choose the download process is successful and when I want to enter my farm I show the same as the first and say to me ( A new version is available and will now be downloaded. If the update does not install automatically , go to your download folder to complete the installation ) , and since Two months ago I was having the same problem and unable to enter my farm .
    I did all the stuff, I scanned all the versions and updates from my device but the same thing shows me the same phrase I told you about and I can not access my game .
    *The version number that appears on the update is ( 5.1.0 ), so please help me get into my farm again .
    I'm waiting your message .and help .
    Thank you .
    N M .

Quote Originally Posted by N M View Post
    Dear Natasha .

Thank you for every thing , but I'm face problem and I need your help please ,And told me what I do now .

I've been having a problem for almost two months , I can not get into the game (My farm) , all I want to enter is to show me this phrase ( A new version is available and will now be downloaded. If the update does not install automatically , go to your download folder to complete the installation ) .
    Click to choose the download process is successful and when I want to enter my farm I show the same as the first and say to me ( A new version is available and will now be downloaded. If the update does not install automatically , go to your download folder to complete the installation ) , and since Two months ago I was having the same problem and unable to enter my farm .
    I did all the stuff, I scanned all the versions and updates from my device but the same thing shows me the same phrase I told you about and I can not access my game .
    *The version number that appears on the update is ( 5.1.0 ), so please help me get into my farm again .
    I'm waiting your message .and help .
    Thank you .
    N M .
    Dear N M,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Kindly try deleting the game, restarting your device and installing the app again. It should resolve the problem. No worries, this will not affect your current progress. If that doesn't help, please send me a PM!

Regards,
    Natasha

Hi Natasha .

Thank you for the message .

I'm do that , and I'm deleted my town ship and installing again , but unfortunately the same thing , when I enter the my town show me the same phrase that says ( UPDATE NEEDED ! A NEW UPDATE IS AVAILABLE ! UPDATE NOW AND GET 5 TOWNSHIP CASH ) and when I click on the blue box that contains the word ( DOWNLOAD ) nothing happens and I can not enter to my TOWNSHIP .

Please tell me what I do now , and help me please .

Thank you .

N M .

Note :
    A copy ( my TOWNSHIP ) that I DOWNLOAD before some minutes is ( 5.0.0 )

Note :
    A copy ( my TOWNSHIP ) that I DOWNLOAD before some minutes is ( 5.0.0 )
    I do not know where you get your Township, but this is not the latest version. On android my version is 5.4.0

Are you using an official store or another site?

Hi Graylady .

I'm install my TOWNSHIP from my mobogenie .

But , since two months ago, I'm face problem and I can't open my township and when I enter the my town show me the same phrase that says
    ( UPDATE NEEDED ! A NEW UPDATE IS AVAILABLE ! UPDATE NOW AND GET 5 TOWNSHIP CASH ) and when I click on the blue box that contains the word ( DOWNLOAD ) nothing happens and I can not enter to my TOWNSHIP .

Hi Graylady .

I'm install my TOWNSHIP from my mobogenie .

But , since two months ago, I'm face problem and I can't open my township and when I enter the my town show me the same phrase that says
    ( UPDATE NEEDED ! A NEW UPDATE IS AVAILABLE ! UPDATE NOW AND GET 5 TOWNSHIP CASH ) and when I click on the blue box that contains the word ( DOWNLOAD ) nothing happens and I can not enter to my TOWNSHIP .
    That may be the reason why you have problems with getting the latest update. Try going directly to the official store.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    These will not appear until the Event on December 15th.
    Thanks for that. Better downloaded early and waiting than it not working at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi Bates View Post
    My zoo has disappeared! I cant get it back. I spent money on the dumb game, over $60. And i cannot get anyone to help me. I am of course deleting the game but I thought someone should know that there are issues that no one will fix!!!!!
    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...-amp-Solutions
    Read the sticky BEFORE posting. And it's best not to use an announcement thread for a support question even if it may be the "possible cause."

Agreed. You should NEVER pay for something non consumable using a microtransaction, and lose access to it permanently. Decorations should remain either year-round or as you noted, stored. See the Town's Biggest (unmelting year-round) Snowman as a perfect example how to handle these items (whether paid for with dollars or in-game items. We can store that eyesore when done updating if we so wish.

Now if items are available after paying, then ignore.
    Last edited by thetruthseeker; 12-12-2017 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Updated options