Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 08.12 The Newest Update!

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    You have a serious misconception about any decorations. You buy 'em, you own 'em. Forever.

I have a permanent "Santa's Village" display in my zoo and an "Easter Display" too. I'm thinking about a full time "Spooky World" too.
    You were the person who took down your holiday lights in December, next year, weren't you?

Is these for a certain level? I tried looking for the update but I cannot find any? I’m at level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by prissy1861 View Post
    Is these for a certain level? I tried looking for the update but I cannot find any? I’m at level 24.
    On what platform are you playing? So far, the Christmas update is only for android, iOS and Kindle. If you use one of these, visit your app store.

New here and I've read quite a few pages so direct me correctly if I missed it, but is there a Christmas update for Microsoft windows users. I already have it on my android and have been playing for a few months but I wanted to go in a different direction on my PC but there seems to be no Christmas for windows users as of yet.. Please if you have any insight to this I would love to hear it. I've looked in the microsoft app store and checked for updates but see nothing for windows users. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by photosquirrel View Post
    New here and I've read quite a few pages so direct me correctly if I missed it, but is there a Christmas update for Microsoft windows users. I already have it on my android and have been playing for a few months but I wanted to go in a different direction on my PC but there seems to be no Christmas for windows users as of yet.. Please if you have any insight to this I would love to hear it. I've looked in the microsoft app store and checked for updates but see nothing for windows users. Thank you!
    hi,

looks like you should have read till the last post in this thread, before yours
    Graylady said there that Windows doesn't have a Christmas update yet.
    And sorry, I don't have any idea whether they even promised one.

I did read what graylady wrote and that was yesterday, I just thought there might be more recent info is all. I don't expect there to be one I was just wondering. I know windows platform is probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the important list. I just would like some Christmas on my PC township as well
    Last edited by photosquirrel; 12-13-2017 at 02:42 AM.

since update the helping hands on players towns is gone... is it gone forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Chap townstick View Post
    since update the helping hands on players towns is gone... is it gone forever?
    hopefully not, if you mean the little sign in a friend's town, for jumping between airport and station for helping. See the thread here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post961924

I had a feeling, it might be working in Coops, but not outside.
    but we haven't heard anything official.

Quote Originally Posted by photosquirrel View Post
    I did read what graylady wrote and that was yesterday, I just thought there might be more recent info is all.
    ah OK, good. well, then all I can say is: No. sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah OK, good. well, then all I can say is: No. sorry....
    Thank you, I sure appreciate you responding so quickly. Hopefully I'll get surprised with an update but I won't hold my breath!