Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 08.12 The Newest Update!

08.12 The Newest Update!

Hohoho!✨ Hey, Townshippers! Let’s start the holiday season celebration with our NEW UPDATE!
    Install it here: http://plrx.gs/1YVZjFz

🌟CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE
    🎄 Welcome to the Holiday Factory! Collect gifts and snowflakes on match-3 levels to win awesome rewards.
    ❄ Temporary recipes and 15 holiday decorations.
    🌬 Enjoy the holiday spirit in your town.

🌟ICE FISHING
    ☃ Pick out the best ice hole to compete in the tournament starting on January 5!
    🐟 Catch fish to win awesome rewards.
    🎉 Enjoy 10 custom decorations available at the store.

🌟ALSO FEATURING
    ⛴ 2 new regatta seasons starting on December 5 and January 9.
    ⛷ 2 new town expansions.

Enjoy! 🎆
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Hi Natasha,

There has been a lot of discussion in the Holiday/Christmas Update thread namely the new Town Decoration which you mention, but which doesn't appear in the game, and mention of this has been removed from some of the News Updates. Some have also been able to buy the revamped reindeer, but most of us do not have these available to purchase. Mac users are also enquiring about an update.

Can we get some clarification on these points please?
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi Natasha,

There has been a lot of discussion in the Holiday/Christmas Update thread namely the new Town Decoration which you mention, but which doesn't appear in the game, and mention of this has been removed from some of the News Updates. Some have also been able to buy the revamped reindeer, but most of us do not have these available to purchase. Mac users are also enquiring about an update.

Can we get some clarification on these points please?
    Hi, Pink!

Indeed, there's no new town decoration in this update, unfortunately Thank you for noticing that! As for the Santa's reindeer, you'll be able to buy it a little bit later. Finally, I'm happy to inform you that Mac update will be out in a couple of weeks.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns

Regards,
    Natasha

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sidorenko View Post
    Hi, Pink!

Indeed, there's no new town decoration in this update, unfortunately Thank you for noticing that! As for the Santa's reindeer, you'll be able to buy it a little bit later. Finally, I'm happy to inform you that Mac update will be out in a couple of weeks.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns

Regards,
    Natasha
    Mac OS update in a couple of weeks! 8th today so two weeks would take us to the 22nd of December.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Mac update!! Woohoo!! Thanks for response, much appreciated!!

What happened to statement about animal hospital?

Thanks so much for a hassle-free KINDLE update!! The less stress this time of year, the better!

Really love the new animations. Please let all staff know, that worked on a smooth update roll-out, how much it is appreciated!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Since the update this morning, it is not possible to get access to the Zoo, the boats and the mine. I think there must be a bug? Is this noticed already?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Hilversum View Post
    Since the update this morning, it is not possible to get access to the Zoo, the boats and the mine. I think there must be a bug? Is this noticed already?
    What platform, patricia? I updated on kindle with no issues, so far.

Welcome to forum!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

One of our co op members using Hasn't received the update on iOS. Can't get it at the App Store. Also were ther suppose to be new recipes in factories? I don't have that in my update. Sorry if I don't understand, it says ice fishing, recipes, town expansion, not clear to me. I have snow and the old decorations. Very pretty indeed.

Ginny Ross, fishing event will start on January 5 and match-3 in about a week, if I do the math correctly
    Until then we have plenty of time to decorate towns with tons of cute deco
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

Thank you for that but what to do about the iOS that won't update? The uninstall and reinstall has been tried. Pretty please