Thread: Can I Play This Game On PC?

Can I Play This Game On PC?

I am forever losing harvests and purchased items on my iPad. Just wondering if I can change to playing the game on my PC or laptop without losing my levels already played?

I don't want to give up playing Township as I enjoy it.

Thanks for your help

The windows version of the game is separate to the apple/android version and you would have to start again. You could install an android emulator like Bluestacks on your PCand keep your town.

Don't do it! us windows users don't get all these updates!, ive been playing for about 4 months now and all ive got is about 4-5 new decorations, it totally sucks and is very unfair, it would be nice if they gave us windows users some decorations that apple/android users cant get, cmon playrix do SOMETHING for us windows users........ please

Quote Originally Posted by Andy :) View Post
    You could install an android emulator like Bluestacks on your PCand keep your town.
    yup, but just as caveat: as far as I remember, while it is not forbidden, Playrix doesn't support it. So if anything goes wrong, you'll be more or less on your own.

edit: just saw this post on the matter as background info:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post964248
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-09-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Plus is there an iOS emulator? She said she plays it in her iPad, which is iOS, not Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy77 View Post
    Plus is there an iOS emulator? She said she plays it in her iPad, which is iOS, not Android.
    It doesn't matter, you can play with the same town on Apple and Android.