Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dec 2017 (iOS/Android/Kindle) Update: Intro Chime Playing While Sound Is Off

No Sound (Resolved)

I usually have the music muted but all the other background sounds on, I like to hear the animals and the waterfall etc
    On opening up the game today for some reason there is no sound at all, but my settings have not changed.
    I am playing on ipad pro, sound is working elsewhere on this device. I have rebooted both Township and the ipad however there is still no sound, tried toggling the music and sounds on and off in the game settings but still not working.
    Anyone else noticed this

All sorted

Turn Off Intro Music

I'd like to see the little intro music that plays when you first start the game to follow the same "rules" as the other sounds for the game; if I have all music and sounds turned off, why does this still play?

Has anyone found a fix for the jingle when logging on yet? V annoying!

Start-up jingle can't be turned off

Please link the jingle that plays when the game is loading to the music on/off toggle in the settings. I have the music and sound both set to "off" but the jingle still plays when the game opens. Very awkward when I'm trying to check my town discreetly at work

Quote Originally Posted by luckylenore View Post
    Please link the jingle that plays when the game is loading to the music on/off toggle in the settings. I have the music and sound both set to "off" but the jingle still plays when the game opens. Very awkward when I'm trying to check my town discreetly at work
    When at work, I set my volume to either mute or very low so music can’t be heard. Doesn’t help,too much with the mooing or trains though😛

I've been complaining about this since we got the holiday update. Poor programming decision by Playrix. The startup music should be off if the regular music or sound is off. Older versions behaved themselves better!
    --New London