Thread: Dania

Dania

How to find my username? And how can i know what device that i use

Hi Dania

To see the name you entered when you started playing, click on the cog (upper right) and click on Change Name. If you have the cat, you will have to click on change name again. You will see your actual username. You can leave it as is or change it.

As for your device, you will have to go to the settings of your apparel to look for the details about the model/maker.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 182, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 1132 --- Homescapes level 210

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Dania

To see the name you entered when you started playing, click on the cog (upper right) and click on Change Name. If you have the cat, you will have to click on change name again. You will see your actual username. You can leave it as is or change it.

As for your device, you will have to go to the settings of your apparel to look for the details about the model/maker.

How to check setting apparel? I want to know my username huhu

Username and device are 2 separate things.

Username, you find in the game. I told you how.

Device, apparel is what you use to play. A phone? A tablet? If you want to know what kind of phone or tablet. You have to look at the settings on YOUR phone or tablet. If you do not know where to look, ask someone to help you with that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 182, Zoo level 45 --- Fishdom level 1132 --- Homescapes level 210

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix