Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 77

Level 77

How the hell do you beat level 77? I have used extra bombs but there's no way to get enough rainbow bombs to beat this level. Don't mind the patience required for some levels but this one is unbeatable arrggghhhhh

I too have no idea what you need to get through level 77?? This game although appears to have the feel of a fun game, is entirely to expensive to navigate completely.

I can't beat Level 77 either! I've cleared the board & got both glasses of Lemonade to the last rows next to the side where it has one item in it & can't figure out how to get the glasses to go out the bottom. Please advise. Thanx.

It is hard to give advice, as players who have successfully completed a level can't go back and see a level once we have passed it.

For me , on all levels the focus is just to create as many power ups as possible and trying to keep a few that you can set off together. But to do that, generally relies on luck.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

I'm stuck on level 77 also. It seems impossible. The object is to get lemonade glasses to fall through the row with a down arrow, but all the rows in the center of the board don't have a down arrow -- they just loop. There are only two squares with the down arrow -- but they are isolated on each side of the playing board. There doesn't seem to be any way to get the glasses of lemonade over into one of those squares.

Bombs and TNT don't work. They only clear what was in the square, leaving it empty. The zapper tool can also clear one of the two special squares -- but again, that doesn't transport a glass of lemonade over into one of the squares.

I have been stuck on this level for days and I'm about ready to quit this game. They say it's "free" to play but it's really NOT. I was stuck on level 75 for days and had to use purchased tools to get past it.

Very difficult level and luck dependent. Try to get both glasses to the same side and on top of each other. Get lots of bombs to make rainbow things. The bombs will work if they are at the edge. When the glasses are at the bottom of the last row rainbow will clear the last box and the glasses will drop through. You need to hit that last box a couple times to get the chains off. Hope that helps!

im stuck at tis level for 2 days.. and im seriously losing interest.. i dont even know how to clear the cups!

I got one cup out and needed one more bomb to get the second in..but ran out of moves all five times...grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Minski View Post
    I can't beat Level 77 either! I've cleared the board & got both glasses of Lemonade to the last rows next to the side where it has one item in it & can't figure out how to get the glasses to go out the bottom. Please advise. Thanx.

Been on 77 for 2 weeks know they should get hard but this takes the fun out of the game I think playrix should sort this out I may just ditch the game