Let people get to know you!

1. Click on 'My Profile' at the top of the any page:

2. Go to ‘About Me’ tab and click on the pencil icon to edit sections. Tell others about yourself and the things that you like! But do not share any information that you do not wish to disclose.

You can also choose how your Profile will look like by clicking on the 'Customize My Profile' button. To find out how others see it click on the 'View your 'About Me' as seen by everyone else' link:

3. Another way to update your Profile is via User Control Panel (see below).

Viewing profiles of other users

Click on the username anywhere you see it on the Forum and then choose the option you need in the small pop-up window:

Edit Your User Info

You can change the info you provided at any time. To do that first click on 'Settings' and then scroll down to find User Control Panel on the left of the screen:

For basic profile details (including your email address and password), click on 'Edit Profile'. You may set different required and optional details, some will appear on your Public Profile. Again, we remind not to share information that you do not wish to be publicly viewable.

If you need more information, concerning User Control Panel, just visit this page in our FAQ section.
If you need more information concerning Public Profiles, just visit this page in our FAQ section.