Thread: Have more than one "Extra" task available in Regattas

Have more than one "Extra" task available in Regattas

We should be able to purchase more than one extra task during the regatta. This can be handled exactly as it is now: a button "Purchase T$10". After that task, instead of "all tasks have been completed", display the button again. Perhaps the second extra task could be more than T$10. for example,

First extra task = T$10 (as it is now)
    Second = T$15
    Third = T$20
    Fourth = T$25
    Fifth = T$30

etc.

There could be no limit to the additional tasks a player could purchase. This would result in a huge income for Playrix as the more competitive players would spend huge amounts to keep playing the Regatta that week. All of the results calculations, buoy levels, and reward crate levels can remain the same as they are now.

This would have the additional benefit to the players, because if a player messes up (accidentally choosing the wrong task, or a task expires by accident) they could compensate for it by purchasing extra task(s).

It should be a lot higher than what we got, i've been in other teams that half of them inc leader don't race, so the other half that is racing can't get very far in the race because of the others doing nothing. So if we had more tasks to do we could carry on with the team that is racing to get the points up.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDelaware View Post
    We should be able to purchase more than one extra task during the regatta. This can be handled exactly as it is now: a button "Purchase T$10". After that task, instead of "all tasks have been completed", display the button again. Perhaps the second extra task could be more than T$10. for example,

First extra task = T$10 (as it is now)
    Second = T$15
    Third = T$20
    Fourth = T$25
    Fifth = T$30

etc.

There could be no limit to the additional tasks a player could purchase. This would result in a huge income for Playrix as the more competitive players would spend huge amounts to keep playing the Regatta that week. All of the results calculations, buoy levels, and reward crate levels can remain the same as they are now.

This would have the additional benefit to the players, because if a player messes up (accidentally choosing the wrong task, or a task expires by accident) they could compensate for it by purchasing extra task(s).
    It would also tempt a lot of players to spend money that would be better used in the real world. As it stands, all co-ops have an equal opportunity to win if the group is playing as a team. If non-racing players don't opt out, then that needs addressing by the leaders.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

I agree. The regatta, like everything, requires a bit of thought and planning. Allowing people to buy more tasks to overcome mistakes , or so they can do more lower point tasks, seems to take away from this.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

damn seems like this game becoming pay-to-win
    Town: Finland
    Game Center iPhone: bibi-hk (Add me! Let's unlock more boxes!)
    Friend Code: HURMCJ (not sure if room since 50's the limit)
    Town Level: 49 | Zoo Level: 6
    Co-op: ec work (Welcome to join, search us up! 6 players atm)

Quote Originally Posted by BiBi View Post
    I agree! Letting people buy more tasks hands the victory to those willing to pay the most for it. Keep it the way it is!

I don't like this idea either. Plus, some players might find the weekly 10 Tcash expense we already have to be a hardship. Not all players are sitting around with piles of Tcash to spend.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Keep it fair. Not everyone wants to spend real money to play a free game! There was an idea I read in another thread a few days ago that I liked tho! Sharing your "tasks left" with other team members that have finished theirs already. Some people have Fulltime jobs (or in some case several jobs)... Some just aren't good at multitasking... Some just have a life in the real world (husbands, kids, hobbies...) and want this to be a relaxing get away not just one more challenge to overcome! But if we could give some of our tasks say to leader to divvy up amongst the others that have the time or interest, well it would actually make it more fair because the rest would stand a better chance at keeping up with the other teams in the race!

Quote Originally Posted by Taghethbryn View Post
    Keep it fair. Not everyone wants to spend real money to play a free game! There was an idea I read in another thread a few days ago that I liked tho! Sharing your "tasks left" with other team members that have finished theirs already. Some people have Fulltime jobs (or in some case several jobs)... Some just aren't good at multitasking... Some just have a life in the real world (husbands, kids, hobbies...) and want this to be a relaxing get away not just one more challenge to overcome! But if we could give some of our tasks say to leader to divvy up amongst the others that have the time or interest, well it would actually make it more fair because the rest would stand a better chance at keeping up with the other teams in the race!

Now that sounds REALLY good!

Quote Originally Posted by BiBi View Post
    No kidding.

No thank you!!!