Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dec 2017 Update: Plane Shortcut Button Gone? (Resolved)

Dec 2017 Update: Plane Shortcut Button Gone? (Resolved)

I noticed that I no longer see the button that we can use to quickly jump to someone’s plane if they need help. Has it been removed? Or am I just blind? Now I have a hard time finding some people’s planes, lol.
    Town: Rojashire
    Coop: Cerulean Sky
    Level: 111
    Platform: Kindle (tablet) and iOS (iPhone)
    Gardenscapes level: 1400
    Fishdom level: 636
    Hakuna matata

the little handshake sign when you are in someone's town? it will only show, if at the other place (plane or trains) something is flagged at all. And it shows as long as you have something to fill a crate (also either in trains or planes, no matter at which of the two places you are).
    I remember we discussed it in our Coop, cos I found it a bit confusing at times to understand when and why it vanishes OR stays. Took us a while So it could be the reason for you also, that you expect sthg different than what it does. F.e. it is NOT always there.

When you really just don't see it for planes (and when sthg is flagged there), then it must be a bug I'd say and you should report it ingame (if no-one has another idea here).
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-06-2017 at 09:28 PM. Reason: the wonderful auto-correct... I swear sometimes it changes things after saving!

I understand what you mean, DD, since I had to figure out how it worked as well. But I haven’t seen the button at all since updating. And I noticed this only because several times I’ve filled the last train crate for someone, go back to the help tab to help someone else, and see that same person still needs help, but now with their plane. And without that button finding their plane is like Where’s Waldo? in certain towns, lol. Have you updated your game and still see the button at all? It might just be my game then if you do.
    Hakuna matata

a IC, Rojashire, OK! what you describe as problem is exactly the reason they introduced that sign, and not too long ago, so it would be baaaad, if it was thrown out with this / the next update!

so, possibly the mine/picks bug and this one, hm... no, I don't have the update yet, I keep checking, but not so sure now I want to install it, when it's there, lol!

will also ask in my Coop.
    btw, some folks do indeed flag in two or more steps

I've also updated and now have only found the handshake sign in 1 of the 6 that I visited. Two had flagged their planes, which I had to search for.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Hmm...so maybe it is a glitch. I’ll wait a few more days before notifying CS. Maybe they’ll miraculously send out a patch soon for all of the update issues. One can hope, lol.
    Hakuna matata

Exclamation mark that takes you to someone's plane/train when help needed in two place is gone.
    Very inconvenient again...
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

yes... maybe it also gets better, when everyone (both sides of the deal) have updated. We couldn't find that out finally yet, who has which status.

It could also be that this part of the SW (the handshake) is simply missing in this update.

p.s.: still OK to see how it turns out when everyone has the update, but see also here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post962505
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-07-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Switching between plane and train when helping players

What happened to this button over the helmet?

After the most recent update, it seems to be gone most of the times, sometimes is there, but nobody knows why. Probably a bug that will be fixed soon.
    See this post for a discussion about this topic: Plane Shortcut Button Gone?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-15-2017 at 01:34 AM.