Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 06.12 Christmas Update Is Out!

Every time I try to access the game it says my internet connection has dropped and to refresh the page.. I have refreshed a number of times.. cleared my cache.. restarted my laptop.. checked my connection (which is fine, I can connect to everything else) and it still says the same thing and I can't access the game..

So, I finally get the update installed, and I played a few levels. Cool, I actually get to participate in an event for once! Logged out, logged back in again last night, and... wait a minute. I was reset to where I was when the update installed, the update just installed AGAIN, and I'd lost all the items I bought with bells yesterday. I was not even slightly amused. Ok, fine. Played some levels, logged out last night, logged in just now, and what do you know? I get to start all over FOR THE THIRD TIME. Even less amused now.

Why isn't the electric game working? Keeps telling me I have no internet connection and won't give me the points and/or rewards I've earned to date.

The game don't work in playroom and not on facebook.
    When i play on facebook the game opens but than i got the announcement that shockwave crashed.
    I allow the plug in every time but that doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by greyfox7_99 View Post
    So, I finally get the update installed, and I played a few levels. Cool, I actually get to participate in an event for once! Logged out, logged back in again last night, and... wait a minute. I was reset to where I was when the update installed, the update just installed AGAIN, and I'd lost all the items I bought with bells yesterday. I was not even slightly amused. Ok, fine. Played some levels, logged out last night, logged in just now, and what do you know? I get to start all over FOR THE THIRD TIME. Even less amused now.
    same thing happened to me, getting angry cause it cost me coins

Hi guys,

So sorry about the troubles with the game! In order for our devs to be able to help, please report such issues to our Support team via the settings of your game. If you can't open the game, please use the tips in my signature to send a report in the web. I hope everything gets fixed for you soon.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

The Christmas update is just wonderful!

Thank you, devs and Playrix staffs! I had the impression that the quality of the mini games has increased and asked a friend (he is on level 1000, I'm on level 2000) and he said, yes, it became a little bit more difficult in that direction, that you have a bit more to think about. That's really cool guys!!
    I was a bit envy (lol), that he has now obstacles which I got later in the game. I was sitting next to him while he was playing and I have to say, the game became even more "colorful". Great job!! <3

I really like the quality of the chest levels too. So interesting ideas.

The story is cute, very warm, lovingly made.

The Christmas event is nice.

Have a nice day!

This is very frustrating, we can NO LONGER play your game due to your last XMAS UPDATE. More than 2 weeks I can't access the game. It upload and once it is ready to open it crashes. You need a new update to fix the problem. Can you please look into this ASAP. It has been too long since and many members are having the same issue. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.......

I loved the Christmas update. It worked fine with me and I managed to get the Christmas tree in time. Now however it is time to restore it back to it's usual look except the game demands that I repurchase all the changed items. I changed the benches to the Christmas benches and now I can't get the old ones back if I don't pay 5 gold. I can't change the fountain back to what I used to look like without paying 15 gold etc. The only things it does not apply to are the things I never paid anything for at all like the house and the street in front.

hi Tereza, I also doubt this is as it should be, so you better send them an ingame message (before spending all that gold). Look at Dasha's post above (#26) on how to do it and good luck!
    oh and congrats on winning!

Quote Originally Posted by TerezaCheshire View Post
    I loved the Christmas update. It worked fine with me and I managed to get the Christmas tree in time. Now however it is time to restore it back to it's usual look except the game demands that I repurchase all the changed items. I changed the benches to the Christmas benches and now I can't get the old ones back if I don't pay 5 gold. I can't change the fountain back to what I used to look like without paying 15 gold etc. The only things it does not apply to are the things I never paid anything for at all like the house and the street in front.