Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 06.12 Christmas Update Is Out!

Nessuno parla Italiano?

Dopo l'aggiornamento non riesco più ad entrare nel gioco. Mi esce continuamente. Ho disi stellato il gioco e reinstallato. Ho spento IPad e riacceso.
    Ho liberato la memoria e l'archivio. E adesso? È un vostro problema?
    Ho superato il livello 1000 e vorrei continuare a giocare. Grazie.

Quote Originally Posted by Diri23 View Post
    Nessuno parla Italiano?

Dopo l'aggiornamento non riesco più ad entrare nel gioco. Mi esce continuamente. Ho disinstallato il gioco e reinstallato. Ho spento IPad e riacceso.
    Ho liberato la memoria e l'archivio. E adesso? È un vostro problema?
    Ho superato il livello 1000 e vorrei continuare a giocare. Grazie.

My gardens apes keeping crashing.:-(

Quote Originally Posted by loopyloo View Post
    Hi, just wanted you to know, that since the Christmas update,can't access the game, it uploads on bar then crashes before game comes up, please can this be sorted ASAP. Thankyou.
    Hi gardenscapes team.

I too have the same problem with my game not wanting to go to the play screen.it just crashes after the loading screen.it only started doing this after the new update for Xmas.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Merry Christmas to all & God bless.

Kindest ragards lollyh

estou no nível 163 atualizem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who's having issues loading the game since the last update, and can't get into the game at all, should send a report using the online form: Gardenscapes support.

How do i get the Christmas update? I can't wait to see it but i don't have it yet and I'm not sure what to do please help me. Thank you

My game is in the Christmas upgrade!what is this?

So how do I get the holiday update on facebook? I never got a halloween update, and now I seem to be the only player on fb that isn't getting to partake in the christmas games.

Hey guys!! My boyfriend and I have the game, we almost upgrade it at the same time. He receive the special event ( Levels in a Christmas Tree) or the Christmas levels, what ever u call it. And I don't. I'm pretty mad about it!! 😢😢 The event it's about to pass and haven't get it yet!! Pleaseeee someone tell me WHYY

I'm getting "lost server connection " when trying to get reward for firecracker!!! Checked connections. Everything good...only have problem with Gardenscapes....deleted and reconnected....no answer from customer service....very frustrating....also never got Christmas flower to grow....did complete the 15 day challenge!! Please help