Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 06.12 Christmas Update Is Out!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

06.12 Christmas Update Is Out!

Ho-ho-ho! Meet our Christmas update with all the fun stuff it’s bringing you:

GARDEN FESTIVITIES
    - Assemble a collection of decorations in mid-December to get a Christmas tree for your garden!
    - Beat holiday chained levels to get gifts!
    - Grow decorative trees in a regular event!

A NEW EXPANSION BY THE RIVER
    - Go fishing with Austin and Robbie.
    - Get ready for a picnic: equip the kitchen and dining areas!
    - Solve the mystery behind an old manuscript.

ALSO FEATURING
    - Lead the pup to treats in new Training event levels!
    - Enjoy a Golden Reserve feature in mid-December: collect coins to get them at a great price!
    - Watch out for Grass growing in some levels! Make matches to get rid of it!

Have fun playing and be sure to share your thoughts about all the new festive features in this thread!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Terima kasih dengan permainan yang tidak membuat kita jenuh, semoga kedepannya semakin seru.

Ich habe das Weihnachtsupdate geladen. Nun funktioniert das spiel nicht mehr. Es lädt zwar bis der der grüne Balken ganz rechts ist, das Spiel wird aber nicht geöffnet. Es schaltet einfach ab (IPAD). Ich habe die App gelöscht und das IPad neu gestartet. Die App habe ich anschließend wieder geladen. Alle 12 Teile werden ordentlich geladen. Aber es folgte nach dem Laden wieder ein Absturz. Schade, ich hatte mich so auf das neue Update gefreut. Nun kann ich auf dem IPad nicht mehr spielen. Schade!!! Wie kann man das beheben?

hi Christine, mir scheint Du hast mit Neustarten und Neu-Installieren schon alles ausprobiert, was Du kannst. IOW: ingame report an Playrix, leider. Erwähne alles, was Du schon getan hast, und btw, schaltet es nun das IPAD aus oder stürzt es ab? (nicht mir erklären, sondern denen)

Außerdem würde ich Dir empfehlen, Dir über Google translate eine englische Übersetzung Deines Report-Texts zu besorgen und den zusätzlich beizufügen. Wenn Du selbst kein Englisch verstehen + prüfen kannst, kannst Du's auch gleich in Russisch machen.
    Viel Erfolg!

No update for me no electric contest for whats wrong with gardenscape??????

Growing a Christmas tree isn't an event is It? Only 2 days to grow it.
    Cuz I accidentally changed the time too far and it was gone

And is there supposed to be an electric contest in a Christmas update?

Will the snow ever stick?

This is the second update(November and Christmas) that I can't get. Is Amazon app store the problem?

Hi, just wanted you to know, that since the Christmas update, neither myself or my husband are able to access the game, it uploads on bar then crashes before game comes up, please can this be sorted ASAP.....too frustrating! Thankyou.

My gardens apes keeping crashing.:-(

Quote Originally Posted by loopyloo View Post
    Hi, just wanted you to know, that since the Christmas update,can't access the game, it uploads on bar then crashes before game comes up, please can this be sorted ASAP. Thankyou.
    Hi gardenscapes team.

I too have the same problem with my game not wanting to go to the play screen.it just crashes after the loading screen.it only started doing this after the new update for Xmas.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Merry Christmas to all & God bless.

Kindest ragards lollyh

I too cannot access the game. It loads and then crashes. This has been happening since yesterday.