Thread: Obvious Cheat

Obvious Cheat

Look at this guys

69 level, no communities no airplane no ships hahahaha

IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    Last edited by Firenze; 12-12-2017 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Removed screenshot w/ identifying info of "suspected" player (Co-op/Town name combined). Leaving generic screenshots as-is.

Sure looks "funny", but the forum is not the right audience, but only Playrix can check and do something. Please check out this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post150626

also in this subforum

I disagree, DD, I find it interesting to see the screenshots, and OP is clearly not under the impression they’re making a formal report. It’s deeply weird, Rosecroixknight.. where on earth did you find this strange anomaly?

Bessville,I also found something along the same line quite a while ago.I did report it,heard nothing,do not know if Im suppose to.But this player was level 307,his zoo level 1 his stats way out....goods produced 1...ect.
    I like to go snooping amongst the "find friends" and found him there.I checked out his entire co op ,all seemed well,how could the rest of his co op members not know whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Llydia View Post
    Bessville,I also found something along the same line quite a while ago.I did report it,heard nothing,do not know if Im suppose to.But this player was level 307,his zoo level 1 his stats way out....goods produced 1...ect.
    I like to go snooping amongst the "find friends" and found him there.I checked out his entire co op ,all seemed well,how could the rest of his co op members not know whats going on?
    I snoop, too, though usually just for decor, not checking stats. Might start sleuthing now tho! You would think their teammates would have to know, though some people are surprisingly unobservant. If they were one of the ‘no help, no chat’ teams, I guess they could just fail to notice.. But aside from it being morally wrong, it’s an awfully big risk to allow a cheater in your coop. I always assumed the entire coop would have to be in on any cheating, so share both the risk and reward, but perhaps not.. funny old world, eh?

What if ....

This is all display/database error?

Don't jump the gun with a public cheater witch hunt. I agree this -looks- fishy, but from where I'm looking I'm totally unable to -confirm- whether there's actually a cheat in play.

This is why you don't go into naming/shaming, but report stuff to Playrix. Because they, and not us, are able to with certainty distinguish between a true bug and a true cheat. LOL and even they struggle at times given the bouts of false positive bans we've had in the past.

So true,l posted it here and Amoria told me to report it,I did not mention the word "cheat" but just reported that it looked quite funny.I have never seen a player on level 307 and just had to see what his town looked like.It looked like a ghost town lots of things but nothing going on.So I am quite careful not to accuse anybody of cheating.In our previous coop we had someone removed for suspected cheating but reinstated again.And we most certainly did not know or suspect of any wrong doing on his side,so I think Bessville its quite easy to be unaware of something like that.
    Must also admit that its not a regular thing,this snooping around other towns,unless we are competing in an event then I check ans SNOOP , every single town in the top 5,just for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I disagree, DD, I find it interesting to see the screenshots, and OP is clearly not under the impression they’re making a formal report. It’s deeply weird, Rosecroixknight.. where on earth did you find this strange anomaly?

he asked to join my team!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I disagree, DD, I find it interesting to see the screenshots,
    It's not our decision, Bessville, usually and not here either, but a rule (Vorgabe) in this forum and very common in other fora, too. I'm only talking about NOT naming names, not by screenshots either. The reason for not naming names is obvious and understandable (nachvollziehbar), IMO. Maybe Vuurvl made it clearer with their post that only Playrix can check it anyway, or one of the other posts in earlier threads.

DO NOT POST THE NAME OF A PLAYER OR CO-OP WHO YOU SUSPECT OF CHEATING.
    Many innocent players have been accused in the past and it's resulted in a lot of heartache.

What To Do If You Suspect A Player Or Co-op Is Cheating

READ ME Before You Post in "TOWNSHIP TROUBLES & SOLUTIONS"