Thread: Can I Activate Lab Booster Once Ships Have Sailed?

Can I Activate Lab Booster Once Ships Have Sailed?

Done an oops!

I thought I had 2 ships in dock with 3 shrimps on each so I sent another to collect the other 2 I needed to do a 'bring 8 shrimps' regatta task.

Said ship arrived do I took the task, easy 1 minute I thought. bUT to my horror then realised that the 'shrimp' were lobsters!

Agh! So I've now sent another 2 which are going to take 8 hours!

So, should I use tokens to buy the 1/2 time ships booster in the yacht club or will it not work as I've already sent them?

I seem to remember that I upgraded a train after I had sent it and the time didn't change.

Apologies if this is in the wrong category but I searched first and couldn't find an answer and was tossing up between regatta or problems.

You can activate the booster at any time, and it will cut the time in half from the moment you activate it. So if you activate it when there are 4 hours left, it will be reduced to 2h.
    So if you want to activate it, you should do it now

Thank you dreadnought X X xx X X X X

Off now . . . . . .

What happens when you activate the “ingots double the effect” on the ship booster? If you send a platinum, you get three of each item on a ship, so with the booster do you get 6 of each item?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinem1 View Post
    What happens when you activate the “ingots double the effect” on the ship booster? If you send a platinum, you get three of each item on a ship, so with the booster do you get 6 of each item?
    No, the maximum amount you get is 3 of any item per boat.

The booster is so you can use smaller value ingots to get the same amount of goods. So with the booster, if you send a boat with a gold ingot, you’ll get the goods you’d get with a platinum. If you send with a silver ingot, you’ll get the goods you’d get with a gold, and so on.