Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More coins for finishing a level

More coins for finishing a level

I'm just wondering why we receive so little coins when trying to finish each level such as 50 to maybe 80 coins? And then to buy 3 shovels is 1900 coins or to extend the level is 900 coins plus more if you want to continue again. There needs to be a bigger return of coins earned or cost less to buy the extras. I've enjoyed playing the game but may be done after only a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladeebug41967 View Post
    I'm just wondering why we receive so little coins when trying to finish each level such as 50 to maybe 80 coins? And then to buy 3 shovels is 1900 coins or to extend the level is 900 coins plus more if you want to continue again. There needs to be a bigger return of coins earned or cost less to buy the extras. I've enjoyed playing the game but may be done after only a few days.
    I agree! I've posted similar threads and responses on other posts about the same problem. I'm on lvl 84, and have been stuck here for days! I refuse to spend anymore money trying to get through this game. If I'm having extreme difficulty on lvl 84, how in the hell am I going to manage lvl 300? Imo, there needs to be different levels of difficulty so the casual player will be able to finish the game without going broke. If Playrix designers are not able to resolve this issue in a reasonable amount of time, I'll uninstall.

I can totally understand the frustration you feel. This game is brand new and I am sure that your feedback will be taken to the developers. Hopefully something will change sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I can totally understand the frustration you feel. This game is brand new and I am sure that your feedback will be taken to the developers. Hopefully something will change sooner rather than later.
    Thanks for the reply, hyacinth. You're right, I'm frustrated. I had no idea that this game was extremely long or difficult. I've been playing Playrix games for years. They're normally fun and beautiful games, and I've completed every game I started playing. I haven't even made it to the halfway point in this game.

My suggestions to improve this game are as follows:

1. Have at least 3 levels of difficulty. (Casual, Normal, Hard) You could even have a Nightmare level as a 4th difficulty level for your really experienced players. Allow players to change the difficulty level at anytime throughout the game.
    2. Have a much shorter wait time for lives or have advertising videos that players can watch for lives.
    3. Drastically increase the amount of tokens a player wins when winning a level. (65 tokens for a win when bombs, extra time etc cost thousands is ludicrous.)
    4. Decrease the price of bombs, dynamite, etc. I've spent $100 on items, and I'm only on lvl 84. I could've bought Dark Souls 3 & The Witcher Wild Hunt on disk for that amount of money! I love this game, but I don't want to have to file bankruptcy to complete it.
    5. Completely omit the getting of stars for the next day. Just have the game go to the next day. Having to get 4, 5, 6, stars etc just to get the day to change is really frustrating.

Thanks for listening to my ideas. I didn't mean to rant. lol Just really frustrated with this game that I was so looking forward to playing. I hope Playrix is able address these issues in a timely manner. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Angeldolllogic; 09-04-2016 at 03:49 AM.

Thank you for taking the time to provide such helpful and constructive feedback. We will make sure that Nataly sees this

Thank you for taking the time to provide such helpful and constructive feedback. We will make sure that Nataly sees this
    No problem, I actually read the instructions for submitting ideas. I'm one of those obsessive compulsive types. Didn't mean to over do it. lol

Hyacinth, I apologize for citing another game in my post on another thread about "earning more coins per level," and you subsequently having to delete it. I guess I didn't think anything was wrong with it, because others are doing so on this thread (for example) and it's not being deleted.
    I also wasn't negatively comparing Gardenscapes to the other game...merely acknowledging one of its daily features might be fun to add on to this game. Again, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherG View Post
    Hyacinth, I apologize for citing another game in my post on another thread about "earning more coins per level," and you subsequently having to delete it. I guess I didn't think anything was wrong with it, because others are doing so on this thread (for example) and it's not being deleted.
    I also wasn't negatively comparing Gardenscapes to the other game...merely acknowledging one of its daily features might be fun to add on to this game. Again, I'm sorry.
    Heather, thank you for your post. Your suggestions were great and I tried to edit it with just deleting the mention of the other game. It is against the forum rules to mention or discuss any non-Playrix game, either negatively or positively. If others have posted before, I can only apologise as their posts have not been picked up and may have given you the wrong impression. Thank you for pointing it out

Understood. Public forums always seem so incredibly difficult to manage, moderate, post ideas/opinions, etc. without things being misunderstood, mistranslated, overlooked, overblown, etc. You are brave for taking on the role of moderator. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherG View Post
    Understood. Public forums always seem so incredibly difficult to manage, moderate, post ideas/opinions, etc. without things being misunderstood, mistranslated, overlooked, overblown, etc. You are brave for taking on the role of moderator. Good luck!
    Thank you Heather. Both Tassie and I love the games and the Forum. We really do appreciate your understanding