Thread: Rewards For Aerial Challenge Event

Rewards For Aerial Challenge Event

So here's the thing. I'm sure I'm not the only person this happens to.

My plane ends up being fully upgraded days before the event is over. Of course, I continue collecting fuel and flying. What ends up happening, is that at the end of the event, I have hundreds of gears, bolts, and springs. Which do me no good whatsoever.

I'd like to suggest that, at the end of the event, we get paid for our hard work. Just as we get paid for the leftover specialty items we have at the end.

It would be more encouraging, to get some small reward for all that effort.

Thanks,
    Rosee

I agree. Even some coins like we got for items we manufactured would be nice next time. After all, we had to "spend" our items to be able to fly to gather the bolts, etc in the first place.

I agree too.

I don't want to be greedy but there came a point in the game when trying to get the longest flight was largely a waste of time -- even with a lucky course, it was highly unlikely I'd suddenly increase my 3000 score to 9000 (my leader) or 16000(?) (the global leader). And I came 4th so all those behind me must have been feeling the same.

So why carry on? It was enjoyment, yes, and small tiny hope, and those lovely chest prizes for stars! (thank you) but also I told myself that there was a good chance there'd be coin rewards for all those nuts and bolts etc. I was very disappointed there wasn't.

Having enjoyed the event, I was left with some misgivings about spending time giving away lots of produce for quite little reward.

I'm sorry if this sounds ungrateful. I love the events.

I was also hoping we would get coins for our extra upgrade parts like we were for our extra tickets from the bakery event. I made like 160000 coins off of those.

I hope to get coins in extra quality and our extra tickets. I also made like 140000 off of these may be helpful or not.