Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 2017 (iOS/Android/Kindle) Update: Mine Is Broken!

Same in my coop, a member chose the middle axe deal and now has minus 1 million axes ...

The devs need to fix the coding asap!

IMG_0702.jpg

Same here. What a stupid Bug
    Last edited by Lumpi02; 12-06-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Just got a reply from support... They have identified the issue and are currently working to correct... They sad it should be fixed in 2-3 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Carson View Post
    Just got a reply from support... They have identified the issue and are currently working to correct... They sad it should be fixed in 2-3 days...
    Thanks for reporting this Gerry. I haven’t run into this glitch yet, but maybe because I haven’t bought any mining picks?

Mine Problem

Earlier today I had 53 pick axes. I used the dealer to buy some more and now I have -1,181,822,355 pick axes. Need this to be fixed please.

This issue has already been reported to Support and they replied that a fix is on the way - next day or two.

Edit: See this thread, especially toward the end: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...392#post961392
    Last edited by Nana; 12-07-2017 at 02:21 AM.

I and my daughter have the same issue! As we are in the middle of a regatta, I’m hoping this will be fixed very quickly!

I had 1800 pickaxes. Now I have -2 billion. I seriously hope they fix this today

Playrix have released a hot fix update for this.

After updating, my mine issue has been partially resolved. The billions of negative picks have gone away, but in the process the 200 picks that I had saved has also vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    Playrix have released a hot fix update for this.

After updating, my mine issue has been partially resolved. The billions of negative picks have gone away, but in the process the 200 picks that I had saved has also vanished.
    Did the update come thru the App Store? I haven’t seen an update. Mine is still screwed up.