Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 2017 (iOS/Android/Kindle) Update: Mine Is Broken!

Same in my coop, a member chose the middle axe deal and now has minus 1 million axes ...

The devs need to fix the coding asap!
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

IMG_0702.jpg

Same here. What a stupid Bug
    Last edited by Lumpi02; 12-06-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Just got a reply from support... They have identified the issue and are currently working to correct... They sad it should be fixed in 2-3 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Carson View Post
    Just got a reply from support... They have identified the issue and are currently working to correct... They sad it should be fixed in 2-3 days...
    Thanks for reporting this Gerry. I haven’t run into this glitch yet, but maybe because I haven’t bought any mining picks?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Mine Problem

Earlier today I had 53 pick axes. I used the dealer to buy some more and now I have -1,181,822,355 pick axes. Need this to be fixed please.

This issue has already been reported to Support and they replied that a fix is on the way - next day or two.

Edit: See this thread, especially toward the end: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...392#post961392
    Last edited by Nana; 12-07-2017 at 02:21 AM.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I and my daughter have the same issue! As we are in the middle of a regatta, I’m hoping this will be fixed very quickly!

I had 1800 pickaxes. Now I have -2 billion. I seriously hope they fix this today

Playrix have released a hot fix update for this.

After updating, my mine issue has been partially resolved. The billions of negative picks have gone away, but in the process the 200 picks that I had saved has also vanished.
    Coop: The Outtatowners
    Level: 141
    Town : Hobo Deeps
    Device: iPad
    Friend code: WKN9UD ( have reached max on friends but happy to stay on your waiting list)
    Coop code: #HEJHQD
    We are open to new players joining. Requirements are minimum of 16 tasks at 135 points per task. If you are interested please private message me letting me know your level. We communicate via LINE chat. Member levels are from 50+

Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    Playrix have released a hot fix update for this.

After updating, my mine issue has been partially resolved. The billions of negative picks have gone away, but in the process the 200 picks that I had saved has also vanished.
    Did the update come thru the App Store? I haven’t seen an update. Mine is still screwed up.