Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 2017 (iOS/Android/Kindle) Update: Mine Is Broken!

Dec 2017 (iOS/Android/Kindle) Update: Mine Is Broken!

I tried buying pick axes from the market. The middle one was marked as one coin. When I go into the mine, it says I have NEGATIVE 1,355,151, 222 pick axes!!! It won't let me do anything. I should have around 100... I have entered an in game ticket.

fullsizeoutput_3e34.jpg

That should be a picture of the mine

What platform are you playing on? iOS, Android, kindle, Mac etc
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-04-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I am using IOS. I have the game on an iPad and on my phone. It is showing the exact same on both devices. i updated earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jajus100 View Post
    I am using IOS. I have the game on an iPad and on my phone. It is showing the exact same on both devices. i updated earlier today.
    My game is connected to Game Centre. If it were me having this issue, I’d delete and then reinstall the app. I’ve done it many times and never lost data, despite the pro-forma warning that you will.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Image-1.jpg This is what the market guy looks like. Others are seeing the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jajus100 View Post
    Image-1.jpg This is what the market guy looks like. Others are seeing the same thing...
    So the old adage is true, "if it looks too good to be true, it isn't" Sounds like it's time for an in-game problem report. Hopefully they can undo that for you.

Yep, I submitted that a while ago. I haven't heard back from them, so was hoping someone on here would know...

Others in Coop have the same issue

There is now another member of my coop that has the same issue.

My mine is kaput too... I had 200 odd picks and now it shows million of picks but when I click on it, it says I have no picks. . I play in an iPad and I updated the game yesterday.
    Coop: The Outtatowners
    Level: 141
    Town : Hobo Deeps
    Device: iPad
    Friend code: WKN9UD ( have reached max on friends but happy to stay on your waiting list)
    Coop code: #HEJHQD
    We are open to new players joining. Requirements are minimum of 16 tasks at 135 points per task. If you are interested please private message me letting me know your level. We communicate via LINE chat. Member levels are from 50+