Thread: +coins to beauty question

+coins to beauty question

I'm sure this has been asked before but I just started playing and so far i really like the game. I do have a question whenever I buy items it will say as an example...+200 to beauty? What exactly does that mean?

I'm already at level 20 something and the in game tutorial hasn't said anything.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLambs View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I just started playing and so far i really like the game. I do have a question whenever I buy items it will say as an example...+200 to beauty? What exactly does that mean?

I'm already at level 20 something and the in game tutorial hasn't said anything.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi there and welcome to the Forum Those points count towards your score as you have bought decorative items for your tank
    Last edited by hyacinth; 09-02-2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: wrong forum

Yea go into the game and open any item i do believe and right above the buy button it says it.

Sorry I edited my post as I missed that you we're playing Fishdom. The beauty points count towards your score and are awarded as you have bought a decorative item to improve the beauty of your tank

Thank you for answering my question. And for not making me feel dumb for asking.

I understand now what it means. It just means I bought it and it adds to my beauty points. Cool.

You are very welcome. You asked a very valid question. I hope that you continue to enjoy the game