Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: HOLIDAY/CHRISTMAS Update 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Med View Post
    Because Playrix rolls out the updates with iOS always first and Kindle always last.

Your iPad has the update; your Kindle does not.

If we are lucky, Kindle users will get the update on Friday.
    I hope to have update Wednesday (dreaming ) Friday at the latest. Android should update Tuesday/Wednesday. Then Kindle. And let's hope all our Mac friends this week also!! °∆°

Android updates on Thursdays the majority of the time

My game just updated on my iPad and my iPhone -- and a recurring mystery has popped up again. Planting crops other than wheat on my iPad is now painfully slow, but on my iPhone it's as fast as always. Similarly, collecting payment in the zoo shops is super slow on my iPad and fast as usual on my iPhone. Immediately prior to this update, the game ran equally quickly on both devices. Anyone else have this situation -- or any suggestions on how to remedy the issue?

The iPad update update is buggy. the dealer is offering pickaxes for 2billion coins or some such!

No update for Mac OS yet. We must all have been very naughty boys and girls this year so santa is not calling.

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    My game just updated on my iPad and my iPhone -- and a recurring mystery has popped up again. Planting crops other than wheat on my iPad is now painfully slow, but on my iPhone it's as fast as always.
    I have been having this problem several weeks now, I too have games on iPhone and iPad and have had no problem with my iPhone game at all. The only solution I have found is a soft reset, but this lasts for a day at best and then planting crops becomes jumpy and no longer smooth. I’d love to find an answer to this. I’m sure it can’t be good for my iPad to reset it so often.
    I do wonder if part of the problem is that I do not tend to close the game down. I will wander off and do something else and my iPad just turns off automatically after some time. It does seem to help if I remember to close the game when I have finished playing.
    Last edited by salmo; 12-05-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    The iPad update update is buggy. the dealer is offering pickaxes for 2billion coins or some such!
    Yes - a friend sent me a screen capture of the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Yes - a friend sent me a screen capture of the same thing!
    You can see this post, has screenshots like this one:

Attachment 19738
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-05-2017 at 10:46 AM.

As usual all the decs are Tcash only.

I shall be waiting until the event to see what comes up as rewards.

Wow, y'all making Christmas sound so exciting, looking forward to snow (I live in Texas.. Lol). Absolutely love holiday decorations, don't do much of it in real life so I get my adventures through the game. Not sure how long I've been playing.. Maybe 6-8 months. On level 87. Love Township, they always trying to keep the game interesting, with regatta, new/different tasks, monthly updates and games.. Fun!