Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Sail Trophy -- (NEED ANSWER ASAP)

Golden Sail Trophy -- (ANSWERED)

Hello, this is my first post here on Playrix forums, and I need an answer to an urgent question regarding the Golden Sail Trophy. For the first time, we're set in first place, Golden League, and so we're going to receive the Golden Sail Trophy and achievement when the regatta ends.

My co-op is closed, but today, a player joined -- how, I don't know, and their icon appears with a little "cancel" mark, which I would love an explanation for:

I'm wondering if this player, is going to receive the Golden Sail too, without participating in the regatta at all. They're marked not racing, so I'm curious.

I'm fine with either, really, and I'm excited to play with more members, but I'm wondering if that's going to happen.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lokibinian; 12-04-2017 at 04:04 AM.

Hi Lokibinian: I can’t answer all your questions, but in a “Closed” coop some one among your members had to let a new member join. The “cancel mark” means this player is not showing whether they are currently on-line or not.

The Trophy question I can’t answer because I sail solo and don’t have it.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Lokibinian: I can’t answer all your questions, but in a “Closed” coop some one among your members had to let a new member join. The “cancel mark” means this player is not showing whether they are currently on-line or not.

The Trophy question I can’t answer because I sail solo and don’t have it.
    Thanks for the explanation, hopefully someone else can answer about the trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokibinian View Post

No on the trophy, must be racing to get it.
    Level: 116
    Zoo: a hot mess
    Co-op: Vermilion Valley

A player has to participate in the race to receive the trophy. Any co-op member marked "not participating" will not get it. Neither will they get rewards.

To clarify the apparition of your new member, a member of your co-op had to invite them to join. Once an invitation sent, the player invited will join as soon as he accept the invitation.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks, Kipp and Graylady for your answers! Much appreciated.

Huh, does anybody know how to change the title of the thread?

Huh, does anybody know how to change the title of the thread?
    Go to your first message, click on Edit bottom right near the reply link. Look for the section about the title. Once modified, do not forget to click on Save Changes, bottom right.
    Last edited by Graylady; 12-04-2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: correct mistake

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks!

But does it matter whether I change the large title? That doesn't seem to have changed.

Sorry if it did not work. I do not understand why it works for some and not for others. Just let it like that and do not worry about it.