Thread: Previous level replay, less gimmicks, more moves.

Previous level replay, less gimmicks, more moves.

Going to edit this post a little, make a concise list of suggestions. I've read where some threads overlapped what I had to say so I'm just going to narrow it down to the top 3 for me.

1. Previous level replay at reduced rewards - Replay old levels for coins but no stars. If the average level completes at 50-60 coins then no reason to change that part for the work.

2. Layers on tiles - 4 to 5 matches to break down a single block is excessive. Explosives should be taking off more than just one layer. 2 at minimum.

3. The Pay Shovel Pack - This one I just recently found and it really was a let down.. the 1900 coin pay pack of 3 shovels only takes off ONE layer on a tile? A pack of powerups that expensive should be taking it to the tile base, guaranteed, each time.

I really enjoy the world, and the garden building and the butler is great character, but the levels are not fun at times.
    Last edited by Hawkke; 09-06-2016 at 08:21 PM.

Hi and welcome to the Forum. I like your idea of having the opportunity to replay other levels. I am sure that this would have helped many of those who have been having difficulty with completing certain levels.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi and welcome to the Forum. I like your idea of having the opportunity to replay other levels. I am sure that this would have helped many of those who have been having difficulty with completing certain levels.
    Thank you, I hadn't expected to sign up to a forum for a match 3 game, but I had high hopes. I appreciate the fact the game is ran ad free as far as I've noticed. I don't necessarily want to see the game overly changed, just more options. Complete stages or be forever stuck is not relaxing, not fun, and leads to uninstalls. I'd rate this game a 5 in App store if it were more flexible on coin earning and less gimmicked.
    Last edited by Hawkke; 09-06-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Hi again I think that your view is echoed by many players. One thing I will say is that this version is a brand new game and I know that the Forum Admin are watching this forum for honest feedback and suggestions from players like yourself. So hopefully, some of the suggestions will taken into account for future updates.