Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are We in the Garden?

Why Are We in the Garden?

How disappointing to make it through the bedroom, hall, living room, and kitchen (with tedious tasks like a cooking show), just end up in the garden! It’s now just like GardenScapes. What gives?!

They probably added the yard to the house renovations in order to have more for the player to do. At least, that's my best guess. I figure they consider the house and the yard to be part of the larger estate, which we're remodeling as a whole. I assume we'll have rooms of the house to remodel interspersed with parts of the yard to do, for variety.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I felt that at first too, and was disappointed to be out of the house. But then the game moves you into the Orangery, and it all starts to make sense. Its a unique game location, and was great fun to fix up. And what a transformation from start to finish! Plus, there is one of the great game stories taking place in the Orangery, that moves the pace of the game along, and gives you those important short term goals that every good game has.

Having said all that, I was very glad to get back into the house and start work on the huge Living Room! Just getting started, and I can tell its going to be fun.

The Living Room is a lot of fun. The story delves a bit into Austin's family history, and I'm finding that rather interesting.

I didn’t play gardenscape so I don’t mind being in the garden. The random tasks which use up stars (which I know are fillers) are more annoying. Looking forward to the living room though.

Why do I feel like Bethany Clarke works for Playrix? Also, once you get into the living room (upstairs), 5 stars are required for monotonous tasks such as “sorting books.” I finally just deleted this game.

I love my orangery that I made and I'm now in the living room. I'm wishing that I could have my lives back a little faster or another way to get lives though. The 5 star tasks take so long but I love this game

I wish they would dial back on the 5 star tasks, too. There are too many of them overall at this point in the game.

Yes I don’t really enjoy the garden on this game since I go back and forth playing Gardenscapes and Homescapes all day. I am very disappointed. I chose homescapes because I thought I would be renovating a home not a garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhondaossie View Post
    I love my orangery that I made and I'm now in the living room. I'm wishing that I could have my lives back a little faster or another way to get lives though. The 5 star tasks take so long but I love this game
    I wholeheartedly agree. Let us create groups instead so we can get more lives faster like other games do.