Thread: Sell/Request Gems

Sell/Request Gems

It would be great if you could sell gems or convert them into other gems. Like I’m not especially interested in the green or purple gems. Mostly the orange ones because they are used to speed up production.

Sell gems?! How alarming. You’ll need em all for your zoo sooner or later.

Gems

I would like to sell unwanted gems which I do not use, is this possible? It is very infrequent that they are requested for orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Glynnis View Post
    I would like to sell unwanted gems which I do not use, is this possible? It is very infrequent that they are requested for orders.
    This section of the New to Township READ ME may be of help to you -- gems don't take up space in your barn and it's not a bad idea to "hoard" them for when you are leveling up your Zoo or need to use a booster!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenze View Post
    Gems
    Gems are used to buy boosters at the Laboratory and animals at the Zoo. To see how many you have, click the arrows next the purple gem at the top right of the game screen. You can buy more gems with T-Cash, earn them at the Zoo Buildings, win them in the House of Luck, or buy them with tokens from the Yacht Club (when offered).

Playrix Article(s): How do I get more gems? And what do I need them for?
    Related Wiki Article(s): Laboratory (contains Gem Details)
    Related forum link(s): Gem Count: Topaz Toppers
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)