Thread: Adding friends through Game Centre?

Adding friends through Game Centre?

On township, we can get friends through Game Centre. Is that going to be a option for Gardenscapes? I don't like giving out my fb profile to people I don't know personally.

Guess that's a no then?

Hi

The Playrux admins don't respond to all posts on here given the volume.
    The responses on the forum are mainly from people who play the games, and we don't know what the developers have planned next.

So just because you haven't got areply, this doesn't necessarily mean this feature won't be implemented at some stage
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    Hi

The Playrux admins don't respond to all posts on here given the volume.
    The responses on the forum are mainly from people who play the games, and we don't know what the developers have planned next.

So just because you haven't got areply, this doesn't necessarily mean this feature won't be implemented at some stage
    Thanks, I have read this forum for a long time (township) and was hoping Nataly would see this lol...

I really hope it's an option soon. I don't like giving out my fb for games.