Thread: Level 300 (Heavy Glitching)

Level 300 (Heavy Glitching)

Homescapes team,

There is a big issue with the gift boxes on level 300. On this level two gift boxes contain a bunch of ice, and they release it on peices above. One of the only levels I've ever seen gift boxes not contain gifts (may very well be THE only level) and there are some glitches as a result of this. Sometimes a half frozen piece will turn into a fully frozen piece when placed in a combo instead of being freed. I also saw Half-frozen tiles with no game piece in them, and empty air tiles when a game piece was above it and should very clearly have fallen.

The glitches make progression very difficult. I have completed this level and moved forward, but only after dozens of tries, and I needed two rainbow ball/other power-up combos just to complete the level. Please look into this. Thank you.

Next time you see something like that, take some screenshots and send a report from within the game. This is the sure way to alert them of a problem with a level. Screenshots show them exactly what is wrong.

Hi Butlerboss89!
    Thank you for reporting this! The devs have already found the root cause of the problem and will be fixing it in the next update.

Hello. Sorry but level 300 still not fixed. I have the same problem, as had before butlerboss89. Game was updated yestarday.

I'm experiencing the same glitch on this level.

Hey guys! If the issue is still relevant, be sure to contact our Support agents. To do so, just open the settings of the game and then go to the Help and Support section.