Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 17.06 New Update For iOS

Mollyjasper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Please, re-install the game to make sure that everything is fine and you've got the newest version of Township I hope you'll like it! Happy gaming!
    Thank you Kuen, it's working and looks great! x

phoenix267
    Untitled.jpgUntitled3.jpg
    Hi, Today i visit random person on my ipad and i saw this. How can i have those community buildings??? I checked update., no update, i check my town, no such buildings like this. Where can i have those?????? Thanks

phoenix267
    I can't upload full size of image, i think the forum doesn't allow me to. Thats why the image is not clear

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix267 View Post
    Untitled.jpgUntitled3.jpg
    Hi, Today i visit random person on my ipad and i saw this. How can i have those community buildings??? I checked update., no update, i check my town, no such buildings like this. Where can i have those?????? Thanks
    Hi! What do do you mean that there is no update? Can you, please, try to check AppStore again and update Township from there? The version 2.0.4 should be available now if you use iPad to play the game.

phoenix267
    Hi! What do do you mean that there is no update? Can you, please, try to check AppStore again and update Township from there? The version 2.0.4 should be available now if you use iPad to play the game.
    I mean the version 2.0.4 didn't have those community buildings (version 2.0.4 only have those: 5 new Community Buildings: Go-Kart Racing, Fitness Center, Spa, Golf Course and Organ Hall.), the image didn't quite clear but you can see in the first image, there is a blue community building near the bottom right corner (the building which is look like SATURN ) i can't find it in my town store zZ and the second image is the racing car (to the right of the image), i can't find this one as well zZ
    Last edited by phoenix267; 06-27-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix267 View Post
    I mean the version 2.0.4 didn't have those community buildings (version 2.0.4 only have those: 5 new Community Buildings: Go-Kart Racing, Fitness Center, Spa, Golf Course and Organ Hall.), the image didn't quite clear but you can see in the first image, there is a blue community building near the bottom right corner (the building which is look like SATURN ) i can't find it in my town store zZ and the second image is the racing car (to the right of the image), i can't find this one as well zZ
    I have contacted our developers regarding this question. So these buildings will be introduced in our next update! Now they are available for test users only Hope you're excited!

Brian Bobby Baker
    When will this be released to android Google play store?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Bobby Baker View Post
    When will this be released to android Google play store?
    Hi! Due to some circumstances the updated version of the game is still being tested. We hope that it will finally come out this week. We are very sorry for the delay!

Michael Ferro
    Hi! Due to some circumstances the updated version of the game is still being tested. We hope that it will finally come out this week. We are very sorry for the delay!
    One of my friends who plays the game with Android just got the update today. So it may be available, check for the update.

Paula Gallaway
    So I do I up date please