Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 17.06 New Update For iOS

17.06 New Update For iOS

We are happy to let you guys know that a new update of Township for iOS is now available! Hurry up and update your game now to enjoy some new awesome features:

New Community Features:
    * Now you can ask friends to help you load trains. You can help out your friends and other players with their trains too!
    * The Friends screen has been revamped: Now you can interact not only with your friends, but also with other Township players.
    * You can visit the towns of random players and follow them.

New Content:
    * New special building: House of Luck. See if Lady Luck is on your side!
    * New factory: Jewelry Store. Now you can turn ingots into pieces of jewelry!
    * 5 new Community Buildings: Go-Kart Racing, Fitness Center, Spa, Golf Course and Organ Hall.
    * 2 new types of Houses.

Balance improvements:
    * 22 new expansions have been added to your town! Now you’ve got enough room for everything!
    * Saws and axes used to clear the expansions have become much cheaper!
    * Community requested feature: Price on Factories has been dropped, but some Community Buildings and Houses are now a bit more expensive.
    * Community requested feature: You can now sell houses.
    * You can now complete Community Buildings using a bit fewer construction materials.
    * TNT can now destroy stone blocks in the Mine from the first blast!
    * Now you receive more Township Cash for the second and third stars in the achievements.
    * The reward for Museum Collections has been increased.
    * Starting on Level 40 you begin to receive orders for ingots and jewelry, which allow you to earn Township Cash!

Other improvements:
    * The landscape and surroundings of your town have been completely renewed!
    * You can now find treasure-troves in the Mine! Try to find the caves of prehistoric humans and real pirates’ hideaways by exploring the Mine.
    * You can now receive messages from the residents. These messages will give you a sense of what to do next, as well as juice up the life in your town!
    * Your townspeople are now even more fun and amusing to watch: Feel the hustle and bustle of a real town filled with dozens of quirky characters!
    * And many other improvements!

We hope you'll love this update! Happy gaming!

elizann8870

Android update

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    We are happy to let you guys know that a new update of Township for iOS is now available! Hurry up and update your game now to enjoy some new awesome features:

New Community Features:
    * Now you can ask friends to help you load trains. You can help out your friends and other players with their trains too!
    * The Friends screen has been revamped: Now you can interact not only with your friends, but also with other Township players.
    * You can visit the towns of random players and follow them.

New Content:
    * New special building: House of Luck. See if Lady Luck is on your side!
    * New factory: Jewelry Store. Now you can turn ingots into pieces of jewelry!
    * 5 new Community Buildings: Go-Kart Racing, Fitness Center, Spa, Golf Course and Organ Hall.
    * 2 new types of Houses.

Balance improvements:
    * 22 new expansions have been added to your town! Now you’ve got enough room for everything!
    * Saws and axes used to clear the expansions have become much cheaper!
    * Community requested feature: Price on Factories has been dropped, but some Community Buildings and Houses are now a bit more expensive.
    * Community requested feature: You can now sell houses.
    * You can now complete Community Buildings using a bit fewer construction materials.
    * TNT can now destroy stone blocks in the Mine from the first blast!
    * Now you receive more Township Cash for the second and third stars in the achievements.
    * The reward for Museum Collections has been increased.
    * Starting on Level 40 you begin to receive orders for ingots and jewelry, which allow you to earn Township Cash!

Other improvements:
    * The landscape and surroundings of your town have been completely renewed!
    * You can now find treasure-troves in the Mine! Try to find the caves of prehistoric humans and real pirates’ hideaways by exploring the Mine.
    * You can now receive messages from the residents. These messages will give you a sense of what to do next, as well as juice up the life in your town!
    * Your townspeople are now even more fun and amusing to watch: Feel the hustle and bustle of a real town filled with dozens of quirky characters!
    * And many other improvements!

We hope you'll love this update! Happy gaming!
    Hello, Do you know when the update for Android Kindle Fire will be out. I really love this game. I can't wait.

Barbara-Jean
    How do I send a message to another town???

Hi! An update for Kindle will be out this week on Amazon! Could you, please, let me know what message you would like to send to another town? For now in the game you can only send gifts to your friends. Is this what you mean?

sgt_majorette
    I'd like to send personal messages, like "Love how you placed the hydraulic plant!" or, "Great beach!" or, "How did you get (x) to do (y)?"

I understand you now. Unfortunately, now you can't send text messages in the game. However, nothing is impossible and who knows what the future may bring! I will pass along your suggestion so that our developers can think about it

Mollyjasper
    I understand you now. Unfortunately, now you can't send text messages in the game. However, nothing is impossible and who knows what the future may bring! I will pass along your suggestion so that our developers can think about it
    Hi Kuen
    Would you be able to tell me when the new update for Kindle fire comes out please? My husband has already got his update on iOS and I thought the update for kindle was coming out last week? Thanks x

Hi! We've submitted a new update to Amazon, but they are still testing it. I hope the wait will be over soon! Stay tuned!

Mollyjasper
    Hi! We've submitted a new update to Amazon, but they are still testing it. I hope the wait will be over soon! Stay tuned!
    Thanks Kuen! I've just noticed today that the Township icon on my Kindle has changed to the new sheep icon. Do I have to re-install the game to get the update, or should it update automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyjasper View Post
    Thanks Kuen! I've just noticed today that the Township icon on my Kindle has changed to the new sheep icon. Do I have to re-install the game to get the update, or should it update automatically?
    Please, re-install the game to make sure that everything is fine and you've got the newest version of Township I hope you'll like it! Happy gaming!