Thread: Lower Star Requirements and Daily Rewards

Lower Star Requirements and Daily Rewards

After playing the game for a few days I feel as if some of the star requirements for some tasks are a little high.

Tasks for example find a number or make a call require 2 stars but seem more like a 1 star task. I feel as if some star task could be revised to feel more relevant.

Also requiring stars to start a new day or area to me seems odd. I feel here i'm wasting stars on nothing. This could possibly be changed to a timer that you have to wait until you can start the next day. Example: after finishing a day wait 24 hours before beginning the next.

Daily rewards would be a positive feature. If I was to get stuck on a level and end up using all of my power ups and coins I would be stuck playing from luck and possibly be discouraged from playing the game. This feature could have a monthly cycle which includes coins and power ups.

It would also be nice to see an increase in coins rewarded. Another option is to introduce a map with all the levels on it that allows players to replay levels for either enjoyment or to gain extra coinage.

Overall I am enjoying the game but feels as if progress after completing the first area is slow, thus star revision should be carried out. There should be some additional aspects of the game to earn more coins and to keep players intrigued.
    Last edited by Awesoe; 08-29-2016 at 12:36 PM.

I really like the idea of a daily login reward and being able to replay previous levels.

I agree that some of the tasks you mentioned, like calling someone, feels like a 1 star task. I wouldn't mind paying 1 star to access the next day or the next area, but more than that feels too contrived.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Awesoe View Post
    After playing the game for a few days I feel as if some of the star requirements for some tasks are a little high.

Tasks for example find a number or make a call require 2 stars but seem more like a 1 star task. I feel as if some star task could be revised to feel more relevant.

Also requiring stars to start a new day or area to me seems odd. I feel here i'm wasting stars on nothing. This could possibly be changed to a timer that you have to wait until you can start the next day. Example: after finishing a day wait 24 hours before beginning the next.

Daily rewards would be a positive feature. If I was to get stuck on a level and end up using all of my power ups and coins I would be stuck playing from luck and possibly be discouraged from playing the game. This feature could have a monthly cycle which includes coins and power ups.

It would also be nice to see an increase in coins rewarded. Another option is to introduce a map with all the levels on it that allows players to replay levels for either enjoyment or to gain extra coinage.

Overall I am enjoying the game but feels as if progress after completing the first area is slow, thus star revision should be carried out. There should be some additional aspects of the game to earn more coins and to keep players intrigued.

I completely agree with thsee ideas. I have been stuck on lvl 29 for days, and I know without a doubt that rainbow discs and bombs would be great helpful. I, however have no way of earning in game coins without beating the level and I don't have the coins to make the purchase. Being able to earn the coins and stars would be a grat benifit. As it is, i'm about ready to hang it up. I have used appx 17 lives trying to beat this lvl.

I agree as well! The levels are to hard for what you receive from them. It tKes to many stars to complete activities. I hope the game makers read these poets!

I agree with the above comments. My suggestions for stars:

* Phone calls are a 1 star task (not 2 or 3).
    * Looking up a contact is a 1 star task.
    * Multi-layer tasks should be obvious from the get go....When I had to do the lawn it showed up as a 3 star task. No sooner had I done this than the second layer appears and I had to win another 3 stars to complete it. Not sure if this is by design or a bug.
    * A New Day should be a 1 star task NOT 4. We have already completed many tasks to get to the next day. Why make us win 4 more stars?!
    * Give more stars for completing levels based on difficulty: 1 star for easy, 2 stars for the medium levels, 3 stars for the more difficult levels.
    * Less stars for the simpler tasks - e.g. putting the bike by the tree house was not a 3 star task. This should have been 1 maybe 2 the most.
    * Fixing things should take more stars that more simple tasks. Task such as making a phone call, opening a suitcase or moving an item should be 1 star. Renovating the lawn, building the tree house, fixing the fountain, should take more stars. Make the system a little more logical and it will be more encouraging.