Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Do You Think of the New Christmas Update?

3 hours of immortality that again I couldn't use, Graylady. They always seem to arrive at the very wrong time.

The scarf photo was possibly the biggest prize for me, though.

I know how you feel about those free hours. I have won some I could not use too. I was just mentioning it for other players reading the thread and looking for what was in the last prize.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Well, to our Homescape Devs, I do enjoy playing. Gardenscapes is giving you a run though. Looks like you have given us some breaks in some areas, so I am going to remain positive that as time passes we will see more and more great things. You have developed a great product, still needs some "tweaks" here and there, but I know you guys will "rock it." Happy Holidays to all
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769