Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think of the New Christmas Update?

What Do You Think of the New Christmas Update?

I made a thread about the new Christmas update in the Announcements section, but it disappeared. I also made a Christmas update glitch thread in Home Glitches, and it appears to still be there.

What do ya'll think?

I updated today and received 500 gold coins in a letter for updating, which was nice.

The Inbox section has changed how we view the lives our friends give us. They're now separated into groups of 5 with profile pictures so we can see who is giving us lives.

The Newsfeed appears to be fixed, but I need to complete a level to know for sure. Update: The Newsfeed is still not fixed. All my messages are now appearing in Russian.

This Christmas update will include our first-ever Homescapes event - Olivia's missing yarn balls.

For your convenience, here is the thread I made for Christmas Update glitches:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....pdate-Glitches
    Last edited by Bethany Clarke; 11-30-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Hi Bethany

The 500 coins are nice

As I have no friends, I can't comment on that part.

We will see how that event goes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hey, Graylady!

Yeah, I'm very curious what the first event will be like. I assume it will involve separate levels to advance the holiday mini-story like events I've done in Gardenscapes, but it's hard to say. I hope it involves getting to decorate the house for Christmas. That would be seasonal and fun.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Are the platform updates release staggered for HS also?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Are the platform updates release staggered for HS also?
    I have no idea. Actually I do not know on what platforms the game was release.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The update is available on Amazon.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

The stars required for the tasks seems to be reduced by half. I was stuck at 528 before update (day 6 of garden), and my next task required 4 stars. After update I noticed it needed only 2 stars and completed it.

My girlfriend who is a bit behind me is working on the garden pavement and the statue, I remember not long ago pavements needed 5 stars each for 2 checkboxes, and the statue needed 4 stars for 2 checkboxes (such a nightmare to complete). Now they needed 3 and 2 stars for each checkbox respectively.

I wonder if they are going to give the extra stars spent back, otherwise the number of stars would not be synchronized across different accounts with different progress.

How do you play the knitting story? There doesn't seem to be a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I assume it will involve separate levels to advance the holiday mini-story like events I've done in Gardenscapes, but it's hard to say. I hope it involves getting to decorate the house for Christmas. That would be seasonal and fun.
    What's known so far about the knitting event, is that there won't be separate levels, so the players who reached the endgame, should start saving up levels

Quote Originally Posted by annieMERMAID View Post
    How do you play the knitting story? There doesn't seem to be a link.
    The event is not started yet. We have to wait. It may take many days before it start.