Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30.11 Christmas Update

That would make sense, Graylady, if it was so - and would be the next silly decision by Playrix. Why on Earth would they reward only with free time, where that is the one reward everyone is complaining about its bad timing (or non-timing rather) anyway?!

Are they trying to find out how many complaints of players THEIR USERS will answer here, before THESE leave, too?

I did reach the end of the scarf last night and the reward is one of each boost, including the hammer, plus coins. As I posted in another thread, there are no boosts in either the first or second reward, only extended playing time which, for many of us, is no real reward at all unless we are able to designate when we want to use it.

On the Playrix Support page for the knitting event, they state that there will be "rewards like boosters and unlimited lives for every part of the scarf you complete" but I suppose that the operative word is "like".
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

it would have been nice to have a choice between a big christmas tree or a menorah for those of us that are jewish & celebrate chanukah

When is the Christmas stuff coming down? That falling snow is starting to irritate me.

Most likely they'll remove the snow and Christmas decorations when the next update goes live. No idea when that is, though...
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

I'm a new member and can use any advice

Quote Originally Posted by Esther Hughes View Post
    I'm a new member and can use any advice
    Hi Esther, and welcome to the forum!

If you need help with a specific level, you can try searching in the Home Tips & Tricks section of the forum, and see if someone already posted a solution. If not, feel free to open a new thread, and ask about the level you're having issues with.
    In the Home Discussions section, you can find and join a discussion about different aspects of the game.
    If you have a technical problem with the game, or you have an idea about the game that you'd like to share, head over to the Home Glitches and Home Ideas sections.

Happy gaming!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES