Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: 30.11 Christmas Update

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    If you're talking about Homescapes, yes, the Christmas update is available for Kindle. I play on a Kindle and downloaded the Christmas update on Nov. 30. However, the Christmas EVENT, which is mentioned as part of Homescapes' Christmas update, is not yet live. We're all still waiting for the event.
    Thanks for clarifying, Bethany. I got my updates and events mixed up!
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

  2. #12
    I'm feeling really disappointed right now. Everyone else is enjoying Homescapes' first ever event, but I won't be able to enjoy it with them because I don't have 100 unplayed levels on my game. I'm going to miss the entire event and its rewards because of this.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I'm feeling really disappointed right now. Everyone else is enjoying Homescapes' first ever event, but I won't be able to enjoy it with them because I don't have 100 unplayed levels on my game. I'm going to miss the entire event and its rewards because of this.
    As far as I know and in case we are speaking about the same event (knitting) you are in need of only 12 unplayed levels.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    As far as I know and in case we are speaking about the same event (knitting) you are in need of only 12 unplayed levels.
    I am indeed referring to the Christmas knitting event. I had been told by another player that I would need about 12 levels, so I didn't finish the most recent set of levels added Thursday. However, Playrix has informed me that I need 100 unplayed levels on my game or I can't play the event at all.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I am indeed referring to the Christmas knitting event. I had been told by another player that I would need about 12 levels, so I didn't finish the most recent set of levels added Thursday. However, Playrix has informed me that I need 100 unplayed levels on my game or I can't play the event at all.
    I absolutely don't understand their decision, because you indeed need only 12 levels. In Gardenscapes the players at the end of available levels are able to participate in the weekly event, if they have 12 unplayed levels (this event too needs 12 levels). Why the difference? Again, I don't understand. I'm very sorry and I hope it's "only" a mistake.

  6. #16
    That’s terrible I feel bad for you

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I am indeed referring to the Christmas knitting event. I had been told by another player that I would need about 12 levels, so I didn't finish the most recent set of levels added Thursday. However, Playrix has informed me that I need 100 unplayed levels on my game or I can't play the event at all.
    so sorry Bethany. I also don't understand why they would require 100 un-finished levels for a 12-level event...
    At least if they implemented that requirement, they should've made it clear when announcing the event, the same way they announced that you need to be level 37 to be able to participate. So the end-game players can prepare and stop playing for a while until they save up 100 levels (if there were so many levels to save up in that time window).

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    so sorry Bethany. I also don't understand why they would require 100 un-finished levels for a 12-level event...
    At least if they implemented that requirement, they should've made it clear when announcing the event, the same way they announced that you need to be level 37 to be able to participate. So the end-game players can prepare and stop playing for a while until they save up 100 levels (if there were so many levels to save up in that time window).
    definitely they should have made it clear! and above all, and as a first, they should make requirements that make sense. And should be feasible for the players.

  9. #19
    That's so mean, Bethany, and hardly in the spirit of Christmas. It seems a ridiculously high number that you would have to save for a 12 level event and it doesn't make much sense either in that you would have to avoid playing for quite a while. I hope that they revise this for other forthcoming events otherwise the end game players are going to be pretty fed up.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

  10. #20
    I am sorry too Bethany. They should have made that very clear a long time ago to let their players know and prepare.

    The only reason I can see for that requirements is they only give free time as gifts for that event. I know I had 1 hour as a first gift. No boosters at all. If the second and third gift are the same and players have no levels to play I imagine players would get angry at such stupid prizes. It would be nice to hear from someone who reach all gifts and told us what was in them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •