Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 30.11 Christmas Update

30.11 Christmas Update

Homescapes' first ever Christmas update is here!

This new update will also feature Homescapes' first ever event - Olivia's missing yarn balls! As far as I can tell, though, the event hasn't actually started yet.

Along with the new event, this update has changed the way we view the lives our friends give us in the Inbox section. Instead of having one set of 99+ lives (for me, anyway), my 99+ lives have been separated out into sets of 5 along with my friends' profile pictures, so I can see who all has sent me lives. It takes up more space, but for players wanting to see who exactly has been sending them lives, this is an improvement.

I received a letter with 500 gold coins just for updating, so that was nice.

I made this thread in the Home Glitches section for bugs specific to this Christmas update:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....pdate-Glitches
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 112
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 36
    New Attraction: Visit the Raccoons in our Temperate Forest Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,400+ posts

Cuando empieza el evento de Navidad?

Quote Originally Posted by Rociogrua View Post
    Cuando empieza el evento de Navidad?
    Translation : When does the Christmas event begin?

We do not know the exact date. We just have to wait.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi! I can see the Christmas tree in the beginning where it says "play" or Facebook.
    Other than that i have NO new event.
    Or anything the new update has besides the picture...

Ive reached out to a few people and they have the same problem!
    We don't have the new updates event?

Anyone else?

Thanks!

Like I said in the post just before yours, we just have to wait for the event to start. No known date.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The Christmas Event hasn't started yet for any of us, so no worries. Tanya Smirnova, a member of the Playrix staff, confirms in this thread that it's not a glitch. It's just not time for the event to begin yet, but it'll be here soon.

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....pdate-Glitches

Has the Kindle Christmas update been released? If so how do we get it. I really hope this is not going to be as late as the last one please.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie E View Post
    Has the Kindle Christmas update been released? If so how do we get it. I really hope this is not going to be as late as the last one please.
    I see you mainly post in the Township section of the forums. Right now younare in the Homescapes section. See the Township section. There are posts discussing the update where you will find your answer.

No, not yet Joanie. Hopefully it will come through at the same time as everyone else. However, the Homescapes icon on your carousel should be showing snowflakes and you should see a Christmas scene when you log in. After that it reverts to the usual scene of the rooms and garden.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

If you're talking about Homescapes, yes, the Christmas update is available for Kindle. I play on a Kindle and downloaded the Christmas update on Nov. 30. However, the Christmas EVENT, which is mentioned as part of Homescapes' Christmas update, is not yet live. We're all still waiting for the event.