Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Update Glitches

Christmas Update Glitches

The Homescapes first ever Christmas update is here and there is a very bad glitch going on with it. Or at least there was for me. I had completed level 636 before installing the Christmas update but after I finished the update and opened my game, the level was no longer completed.

This is annoying in the extreme, as I had used a booster on the level and had successfully completed it. Now I have to do it all over again. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Also, the Newsfeed is still not working even after the update. I'm getting no posts while I work on the Living Room.
    Update: My Newsfeed is now posting messages in Russian, so I can't read them.

What about the rest of you guys? Did you experience any glitches with the new Christmas update?
    Last edited by Bethany Clarke; 12-01-2017 at 06:47 AM.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    The Homescapes first ever Christmas update is here and there is a very bad glitch going on with it. Or at least there was for me. I had completed level 636 before installing the Christmas update but after I finished the update and opened my game, the level was no longer completed.

This is annoying in the extreme, as I had used a booster on the level and had successfully completed it. Now I have to do it all over again. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Also, the Newsfeed is still not working even after the update. I'm getting no posts while I work on the Living Room.

What about the rest of you guys? Did you experience any glitches with the new Christmas update?
    I updated the app on iOS by deleting and reloading I have the xmas screen etc and wool on the armchair but can’t get any scarf stuff happening. Frustrating as I know from beta how it’s supposed to play out.

I'm assuming that the Christmas event itself isn't supposed to begin yet. At least on Township, they usually have an update and some days later the event associated with the update begins, and it's rarely on the same day as the update, so I don't know if that's a glitch really.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Bethany is right. The event is not started yet and they did not mentioned a starting date in the update text. If it is anything like Township, it could start around the 15th and go on for 10 days which would bring us to Christmas.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Alaska... the newsfeed still does not Work... it tells me, that there are 22 news, but they are not shown. Further all news missing came with the same Daten and not in anymore reasonable order. It is really annoying 🤐

Sorry for the bad spelling.... autocorrection drives me crazy.

I updated the app on iOS by deleting and reloading I have the xmas screen etc and wool on the armchair but can’t get any scarf stuff happening. Frustrating as I know from beta how it’s supposed to play out.
    Hey there, Grannyval! Bethany and Graylady are 100% correct on this one, the event will start a little bit later

Bethany, Babsg1961@gmail.com, our agents will be really happy to help you out if you could contact us from the game in case you haven't done so already

So theres no game yet?..updated my homescape but no christmas tree outside the house and no game...

After updating the game, I've got a strange problem, where some characters' sprites are black. What should I do to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Darke View Post
    After updating the game, I've got a strange problem, where some characters' sprites are black. What should I do to fix it?
    You should report that problem from within the game. Join a screenshot of what you see with your report. This will help them identify where the problem is.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix