Thread: Trains Not Delivering What I Need

Trains Not Delivering What I Need

Super frustrated! I've sent probably 8 trains and NONE of them have returned with a building material I need, not one! I don't know what they're supposed to be, those white plank looking things, and I have two community buildings just sitting there unfinished....forever. Meanwhile, I have a ton of materials that I don't even need crowding up my barn! Grrrrrr! What gives?!

Very unpleasant yet so typical situation here. Few tips:
    Don't build more than one building at a time and sell excess of any materials, be it for barn, CB or land expansion.

Hope you align your game balance soon.

The planks are slabs. I think most, maybe even all community buildings use some amount of slabs. If you have too much of one thing and not enough of something else, which is VERY typical btw, sell off all except what you need of your surplus supplies.

It’s a looong process

Does anyone know what the “cave” is counting when you empty the rail cars? I assumed the cave represented the mine and it was counting tools but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I have 79 tools but when I unloaded the train, it said 111.

Quote Originally Posted by hilgy2m View Post
    Does anyone know what the “cave” is counting when you empty the rail cars? I assumed the cave represented the mine and it was counting tools but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I have 79 tools but when I unloaded the train, it said 111.
    The number included the number of tools to upgrade your plane.

Thank you!