Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 91

Thread: Challenging Levels

  1. #21
    Hi Ann. I feel your pain. I am stuck on Level 47 - a timed level. I hate timed levels. The more I try this level, the worse I get at it - probably the pressure of the clock working on my psyche.

    Since I have already spent a small amount of money on this game - and it is only a couple of days old - if I am unable to complete Level 47, I will delete the game. I learned a hard lesson with Fishdom - sticking with it longer than I should have. Games should give US, the player, PLEASURE. When they don't, to the trash bin!
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Ann. I feel your pain. I am stuck on Level 47 - a timed level. I hate timed levels. The more I try this level, the worse I get at it - probably the pressure of the clock working on my psyche.

    Since I have already spent a small amount of money on this game - and it is only a couple of days old - if I am unable to complete Level 47, I will delete the game. I learned a hard lesson with Fishdom - sticking with it longer than I should have. Games should give US, the player, PLEASURE. When they don't, to the trash bin!
    A timed level?? Oh, no!! 3 days and counting on level 45. I'm giving it 2 more days, if I haven't completed it, the games getting binned!!

  3. #23
    Thanks for the level 54 walkthrough Nataly. It really helped!

  4. #24
    Thank you for posting the walkthrough, Nataly. Hopefully, more levels will be added since there are quite a few really challenging ones that aren't on the list.

    I'm stuck on level 89 right now. I need 40 apples and drops of water. There are more boards here, and some of my moves are locked beneath the boards, so I need to get them cleared in order to have my full set of moves/turns. Having a hard time getting them all though, before the moves I've been given are used up.

    Good luck to everyone stuck on a level. I hope you are able to clear them all soon.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    A timed level?? Oh, no!! 3 days and counting on level 45. I'm giving it 2 more days, if I haven't completed it, the games getting binned!!
    Well Nana, I did it,yay!! Got past level 45 after 4 days of trying, and guess what......got past level 47 first time of asking with a minute to spare! Can you believe my luck?? It will probably go downhill from here!

  6. #26
    Congrats Ann! Perseverance pays off! I have not played for awhile - taking a break from it. I have decided when my coins run out, I will probably delete the game. I am not a fan of this type of game. I do love the story line and the graphics and hope it does well for Playrix, but I think they will need to scale back some of the playing costs.
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  7. #27
    I completely agree, this game will bomb unless playrix make it less dependant on spending hard earned cash. I hope they take the suggestion on board. For the time being, its onwards and upwards until I reach the next impossible level!

  8. #28
    I'm sure they will Ann. Nataly was on here taking notes on a Sunday! I can't wait to get started on the game. Good luck in your journey forwards

  9. #29
    Finally beat 45..46 was a breeze and lost my last life on 47. Will try again in an hour lol.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Justtrace View Post
    Finally beat 45..46 was a breeze and lost my last life on 47. Will try again in an hour lol.

    Congratulations justtrace! Keep at it, lol!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •