Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Levels

Hi Ann. I feel your pain. I am stuck on Level 47 - a timed level. I hate timed levels. The more I try this level, the worse I get at it - probably the pressure of the clock working on my psyche.

Since I have already spent a small amount of money on this game - and it is only a couple of days old - if I am unable to complete Level 47, I will delete the game. I learned a hard lesson with Fishdom - sticking with it longer than I should have. Games should give US, the player, PLEASURE. When they don't, to the trash bin!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Ann. I feel your pain. I am stuck on Level 47 - a timed level. I hate timed levels. The more I try this level, the worse I get at it - probably the pressure of the clock working on my psyche.

Since I have already spent a small amount of money on this game - and it is only a couple of days old - if I am unable to complete Level 47, I will delete the game. I learned a hard lesson with Fishdom - sticking with it longer than I should have. Games should give US, the player, PLEASURE. When they don't, to the trash bin!
    A timed level?? Oh, no!! 3 days and counting on level 45. I'm giving it 2 more days, if I haven't completed it, the games getting binned!!

Thanks for the level 54 walkthrough Nataly. It really helped!

Thank you for posting the walkthrough, Nataly. Hopefully, more levels will be added since there are quite a few really challenging ones that aren't on the list.

I'm stuck on level 89 right now. I need 40 apples and drops of water. There are more boards here, and some of my moves are locked beneath the boards, so I need to get them cleared in order to have my full set of moves/turns. Having a hard time getting them all though, before the moves I've been given are used up.

Good luck to everyone stuck on a level. I hope you are able to clear them all soon.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    A timed level?? Oh, no!! 3 days and counting on level 45. I'm giving it 2 more days, if I haven't completed it, the games getting binned!!
    Well Nana, I did it,yay!! Got past level 45 after 4 days of trying, and guess what......got past level 47 first time of asking with a minute to spare! Can you believe my luck?? It will probably go downhill from here!

Congrats Ann! Perseverance pays off! I have not played for awhile - taking a break from it. I have decided when my coins run out, I will probably delete the game. I am not a fan of this type of game. I do love the story line and the graphics and hope it does well for Playrix, but I think they will need to scale back some of the playing costs.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I completely agree, this game will bomb unless playrix make it less dependant on spending hard earned cash. I hope they take the suggestion on board. For the time being, its onwards and upwards until I reach the next impossible level!

I'm sure they will Ann. Nataly was on here taking notes on a Sunday! I can't wait to get started on the game. Good luck in your journey forwards

Finally beat 45..46 was a breeze and lost my last life on 47. Will try again in an hour lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Justtrace View Post
    Finally beat 45..46 was a breeze and lost my last life on 47. Will try again in an hour lol.

Congratulations justtrace! Keep at it, lol!