Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Levels

I've manage to get to 57 without spending anything or using any of the free boosters yet. Yes, some levels are quite a challenge but as I use it as a time filler while waiting for things in Township, I try (not necessarily easy ) not to get too impatient.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    I've manage to get to 57 without spending anything or using any of the free boosters yet. Yes, some levels are quite a challenge but as I use it as a time filler while waiting for things in Township, I try (not necessarily easy ) not to get too impatient.
    That's great. Unfortunately not the case with me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Sorry Bethany, I should have given more details!
    You have to collect 5 gnomes, the bottom half of the board is green with a u shape in the middle made up of boxes that need 2 matches next to them to break. Also, there are boxes in both upper corners with items in chains surrounding it.
    I hope this makes sense!!
    When it comes to the gnomes and breaking boards, I try to match as many sets of 4 as I can and fill the board with firecrackers, so I can get the rainbow blaster. 2 rainbow blasters matched up side by side will completely clear the board once. That's a good tool to use for boards where there's a lot of boards, ice, or chains to restrict movement.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    I definitely try to keep busy when I run out of lives and not worry about it too much. I'm currently stuck on level 86. I need 40 pears and 28 pink flowers and I have to unlock and grow the flowers myself. And, of course, half the map is nothing but 2 and 3 thickness boards. lol So far, my usual strategies, while effective in smaller maps, just aren't keeping up with the sheer number of boards in this one.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Hello, guys! Did you know that we have a few guides for some of the levels you mentioned? You can read them here: http://support.playrix.com/hc/en-us/...7-Walkthroughs

And we will add some more in time, so it's good that you're letting us know which ones are the most difficult

Thanks for the walkthrough nataly. I still can't get past level 45. According to the tips you have given in the walkthrough, it seems you can only complete the level by using power ups, however I have used all of mine on previous levels, so unless I purchase some I cannot get past this level and there aren't enough matches in this level to create enough to be able to use a rainbow blast. Could you look into this as I feel it is unfair that playrix expect players to spend their own money in order to progress further into the game.

Thanks for the walkthrough nataly. I still can't get past level 45. According to the tips you have given in the walkthrough, it seems you can only complete the level by using power ups, however I have used all of mine on previous levels, so unless I purchase some I cannot get past this level and there aren't enough matches in this level to create enough to be able to use a rainbow blast. Could you look into this as I feel it is unfair that playrix expect players to spend their own money in order to progress further into the game.
    Hi Ann, this may be a silly question, but are you able to go back to earlier levels and earn more power ups? I know in some games you can, just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Ann, this may be a silly question, but are you able to go back to earlier levels and earn more power ups? I know in some games you can, just a thought
    Hi Hyacinth
    Just double checked, and no, I can't replay any levels but thanks for the thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    When it comes to the gnomes and breaking boards, I try to match as many sets of 4 as I can and fill the board with firecrackers, so I can get the rainbow blaster. 2 rainbow blasters matched up side by side will completely clear the board once. That's a good tool to use for boards where there's a lot of boards, ice, or chains to restrict movement.
    Hi Bethany
    Thanks for the tip of 2 rainbow blasters.......unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get enough match 4s to trigger them, oh well, I will keep trying, I refuse to spend any money on it though!

Hi Hyacinth
    Just double checked, and no, I can't replay any levels but thanks for the thought!
    Oh that's a shame Ann, hopefully something else will come up to help. Good luck