Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Levels

Challenging Levels

Does anyone have any strategy tips for level 57? The board begins with the flowerbed you need to make pink flowers all locked up and it's at the bottom of the board. Aside from a bomb at the beginning to clear some chains initially, I can't seem to find a strat that works for getting 20 flowers given the rotating river.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I'm on level 65 now. This is another challenging level that I would appreciate any strategy tips from other players on. It's one of the lemonade levels, but there are lots of double wooden boards and the straws keep me from combining flowers and fruits in a horizontal direction, so it's a very limiting map.

Also, I've tried all the power-ups on this level, but I can't find one that really gives me an edge. Too often, the power-up is placed in a spot where it's doing me no good.

Wow, Bethany, you've done well! I'm completely stuck on level 45, I've been trying to beat it all day with no luck! I have no power ups, no cash and im refusing to spend proper money on this game until I know I will be playing it long term...so, any tips for me?

Thanks, Ann. I'll help if I can. What does the board for level 45 look like? What's the goal? I don't remember each level once I've finished them.

Ugh!! I'm stuck on Level 27. Any ideas on how to complete this level without having to buy stuff?

Level 27 was a hard one for a few of us, me included. It just took patience ... The acorns are a breeze to get, so aim to remember where the gnomes are and focus on those areas

Good luck!
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

I think I also found 45 hard (have just got to 48) but they are all blurring into one now ...
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Sorry Bethany, I should have given more details!
    You have to collect 5 gnomes, the bottom half of the board is green with a u shape in the middle made up of boxes that need 2 matches next to them to break. Also, there are boxes in both upper corners with items in chains surrounding it.
    I hope this makes sense!!

Stuck on level 52. No coins, no boosters left.

I've been stuck on 45 for two days. There aren't enough matches to get the tnt or bombs and the rockets are useless. This level is obviously designed to pay to beat. I refuse to pay.